Resolving Zebra Printer Not Printing Issues: Troubleshooting Guide
Zebra printers are very popular among customers for printing labels. But, with time, users may encounter issues like Zebra Printer Not Printing on their device and it is important for them to know how to get rid of this problem.
Generally, the Zebra printing device is easy to work on and reliable to use. But if you have some basic troubleshooting skills, you can deal with common printer issues.
In this post, we are going to share some simple steps that can help you to fix Zebra Printer not printing problems on your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to troubleshoot the issue.
Troubleshoot Steps To Fix Zebra Label Printer
If you are unable to print the label because of Zebra Printer Printing problems then read the following guidelines and learn easy troubleshooting steps to fix the issue:
- Open the Zebra printer by using the button present on the side of the printer. The exact location of this button may vary from model to model.
- Thus it is important for you to check the user manual or visit the Zebra official website to find the exact location of the button on your device model.
- Now, from your Zebra printer inside, you need to remove the roll of the label.
- You have to be careful while removing any of the jammed labels because they might stick badly inside your printing machine.
- You can check out for the places where the printer labels might be loose from their backing, so you can easily remove them. Once you find the labels, just discard them.
- Now, you need to use a cotton swab for cleaning the printer interior.
- Make sure that you swab out carefully while cleaning and before you proceed next, it should be properly cleared.
- Now, you need to replace the label roll with a new one. Make sure that the first label edge extends and is easily able to pass the exit.
- After that, you need to close the door. Now, you can print the test label to make sure that your device is working fine.
- Visit the Zebra official website and check for the driver update. If any update is available you need to install it on your device.
- Your computer will not recognize the printer if drivers are not up to date or corrupted. So, download the drivers, run the setup file, and start printing labels again.
We hope that after following these simple guidelines, you would be able to troubleshoot the Zebra printer printing problems on your device. The mentioned guidelines are simple and surely help you to fix the issue. Just make sure that you follow the instructions carefully to avoid any other trouble in between the process.
If you still need the expert help, do not hesitate to contact the Canon experts for the instant solution. The expert can suggest the best possible solution to your problem. The help services are available 24/7 so contact the experts anytime you want.