WPS Pin For Printer Wireless Setup
Have you installed all the Printer Drivers on your system successfully? Does your system is asking for WPS Pin For Printer wireless connection? In such a scenario, following simple and easy steps can help you to troubleshoot the issue. It is quite difficult to find out the WPS Pin For Printer. WPS method is used for making the connection between the wireless printer and other devices.
There are two types of WPS connection on Printer:
- WPS Pin.
- WPS button
Connect the Printer by using the WPS button :
- First of all, you need to go to ‘Printer Control Panel’ and after that, you need to click on the Settings Button or Wireless Button.
- Here, you have to choose the option ‘ WiFi Protected setup’ & follow the onscreen instructions to connect the printer.
- In the Next step, you need to select the ‘WPS Button’ option. Here, the printer will seek your permission for pressing the WPS button on your Wireless Router.
- After you press the button on router, you need to go to the printer section and continue with the wireless connectivity.
- The connection has been established successfully, now your printer is all set to work.
Connect your printer with WPS:Touch ‘WIFI protected Setup’ and after that, you need to follow the onscreen instructions.
- First of all, you need to open the control panel of your printer and from there you need to press the Wireless Button>> Settings Button.
- Now you will be prompted to PIN. You just need to tap on it and after that WPS Pin On Printer will be displayed on your screen.
- In the next step, you need to access the ‘Configuration Utility and Software’ for the Wireless access point or the wireless router. After that, you need to enter the WPS Pin. You can also check for the Printer WPS Pin Location.
- Once you have completed the setup, you can easily install the Network Printer Driver’. Just open the Folder of the printer in All Program>> Printer Setup and software. After that, you can select an option to connect a new printer.
So, these are the easy and simple steps that can help you to find WPS Pin on Printer wireless connection. If you still have a problem, you can contact the experts and the problem solved by the printer professionals.