WPS pin Brother printer
If your router supports the Wi-Fi protected setup, you can easily configure your printer without a computer system. There are a number of ways to find the WPS pin Brother printer. In this post, we are going to explain the simple ways that can help you to find the WPS pin Brother printer. So, read on and follow the steps to complete the task without any trouble.
Use WPS PIN Method: Steps To Follow
- Connect the Brother printer to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Click on the “Menu” option present on the ‘Control panel’ of your Brother printing machine.
- Click on the ‘Arrow’ symbol to select the Network and once you choose the network, click on the Ok button.
- Click on the ‘Same Arrow’ button to select the WLAN and then click on the Ok button.
- Again, click on the Arrow button to select the ‘WPS w/PIN’ code and then click on the Ok button.
- Now you will see the 8 digit pin code appearing on the LCD panel of your screen. Also, your device will start looking for the access point in the next five minutes.
- Using the computer connected to the network, you have to type HTTP:// access point IP Address in the web browser you have installed ( Where the IP address of the router is the IP address of the device you have used as registrar. Now, you need to go to the ‘WPS Setting’ page and there you need to enter the Pin. Follow the onscreen guidelines to proceed with it.
- The setting Page will be different for the different router depending upon the router brand. If you are using the Windows PC , you need to click on the Control Panel and choose the network. Select ‘Add a wireless device to the network.
- Select the machine and click on the Next button,
- After that, you need to enter the ‘8 Digit Pin’ from the printer page and then tap on the Next.
- Select the network to which you would like to connect and tap on next.
- Click on the Close window.
So, this is how you can find the Brother WPS pin location and connect your device to the router successfully. Now, you are ready to use your printing device over the network.
In case LCD shows the connection failed and your device is not connected to the router, you have to try the steps again after a few minutes. If you are still facing the same trouble with your device, you can perform the hard reset to fix the issue and then you can again find the Brother WPS pin following the simple steps. However, if nothing helps you out to fix the concern, do not hesitate to contact Brother printer experts and get their advice. The experts will always suggest the best possible solution to the problem and make sure that you have the best printing experience.