Where is the IP Address on a Canon Pixma Printer MG2522?
Nowadays, most people know the way to search the IP address of their router or computer? But what about the Canon Pixma printer? Is it as easy to find the IP address of the printer as with a computer or router? Are you thinking about where is the IP address on a Canon Pixma printer mg2522? Well, don’t worry! it’s not so much complicated. We are here to help you. Here, in this article, you will get to know how to find the Canon Pixma printer mg2522 IP address. Keep reading to know about it.
Simple Steps to Find Canon Pixma Printer MG2522 IP Address
Go through the below instructions step-by-step to know where is the IP address on a Canon Pixma printer mg2522:
Method 1: Use the Printer Panel
Follow the below steps to find the Canon Pixma printer mg2522 IP address. One thing that you have to remember is that this method is only applicable for the new generation Canon printer.
- Search for the button on the side of the printer panel known as 123. It is known as Counter Check. You will find this option on the side of the panel or on the panel.
- You will find the IP address of the Canon printer at the top right corner or the lower bar.
Method 2: Canon Printer’s Display
If your Canon printer has an LCD display then you can find the IP address of your Canon Pixma printer. For this, you need to access the settings menu from your printer. Here, you will get the option of displaying the IP address on the LCD screen.
Method 3: From Printer Properties
To find the IP address of your Canon Pixma printer, you can use the Control panel from your Windows system. Look at the below steps to find the IP address of your printer from printer properties:
- Firstly, access the settings of your printer and then tap on the Devices.
- Hit on the Printers and Scanners option displayed under the devices tab.
- After that, you have to search for your printer in the displayed list. Click on Manage.
- Thereafter, tap on the Printer Properties.
- At last, search for the location field under the General option. Here, you will get the IP address of your printer.
Method 4: From the Command Prompt
Follow the below steps to find the IP address of your Canon Pixma printer by using the command prompt:
- Press the Windows key to open the Command Prompt and then type cmd.
- After that, type netstat -r.
- Click on the enter button.
- Now, you will see all the network devices that are connected to the computer with their IP address.
Method 5: Using Router
You can also find the IP address of your Canon Pixma printer on the portal of your router device. Most routers offer an interface that helps in searching the IP address of a device that is connected to the network. In a few scenarios, you need to know the MAC address to the Canon Pixma printer which is given on the sticker on the bottom or back of the printer. It is easy to find the IP address on wireless routers. You just need to click on Device list and it will display the printer with the IP address.
Hopefully, by going through the above-mentioned details, you will get to know where is the IP address on a Canon Pixma printer mg2522. If even after following the above steps, you are unable to find the Canon Pixma printer mg2522 IP address then you can contact our support team by calling us at our toll-free helpline number. Our support team is available 24×7 to provide you best possible solution to your problem.