Unable to verify the printer on your network
Have you sent a print on the network, but the job does not get completed? Also, are you unable to find any sign that the printing job is being handled by the network? If Yes then your device is unable to verify the printer on your network. If you want to troubleshoot the problem, you need to follow some troubleshooting steps.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you to resolve the network printer issues. So, if you are unable to verify the printer on your network, follow the guidelines below and fix the trouble.
My printer not showing up on Network. How to troubleshoot it?
Below, we are sharing some simple troubleshooting guidelines that can help you with the printer not showing up on network to fix the problem:
- On your MAC device, click on the ‘Apple’ menu and choose the ‘System Preferences’ option. After that, click on ‘Print and Scan’.
- To ‘Add a printer’, click on ‘+’ plus sign present on the left panel.
- In the next step, right-click on the toolbar present at the top and choose the ‘Customize Toolbar’ option.
- Now, drag ‘Advanced Icon’ to the right corner of your Windows icon. After that, you need to click on ‘Done’ to close it. Later click on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- From the drop-down list, choose ‘Windows Printer via spoolss’ option.
- In the URL box, enter the server and after that share the printer name by using the given format.
- Specify your printer location and its name.
- In the ‘Print Using’ Drop down menu, choose ‘Select Printer Software’. Here, you need to make sure that you choose the correct software for your printing device as software working depends upon the printer.
- Once you have chosen the right printer, click on the OK >> Add and again Ok. That’s All, you are done now.
When you want to use the printer, it will ask you for verification. You need to enter the administrator’s username and password to proceed with the process.
So, if you are unable to verify the printer on your network, follow these steps and get a solution to your problem. The mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow.
In case, you are still unable to fix the problem, you can contact the printer experts and seek their assistance. The experts will share the best possible solution to fix the network printer errors.