Support Code 5200 Canon
For a smooth and quality printing experience, Canon is the most trusted choice for the users. However, just like any other electronic device, Canon printers are also prone to technical errors, one such common problem is Support Code 5200 Canon. Usually, the error code occurs when the user lacks the proper care and maintenance of the device. The Support Code 5200 Canon may also appear on your screen when the ink levels are low. However, there could also be other technical concerns that may result in this problem. But, you don’t need to be panic, there are some simple troubleshooting steps you can follow to fix the problem. So, read on and find the simple steps to get rid of the printer error code issue on your Canon device.
Possible reasons behind canon support code 5200:
Before you move next with the troubleshooting steps, it is necessary for you to know the possible reasons behind the Canon printer error code 5200. Most of the time, this problem occurs due to low ink level, failure of the ink cartridge, and printer malfunctioning.
How To Fix Canon Printer Error 5200?
There are multiple ways to troubleshoot the error and below we have listed some of the best ones that you can perform manually to fix the issue:
- Turn off the Canon Printer. Now, wait for at least 10 minutes and then turn on the printer again.
- When you turn off the printer, it will help the device to know the correct ink level.
- Check whether the Support Code 5200 Canon is gone or not. If the problem is still there, proceed with the next step:
- Remove the power plug from the Canon printer. This step may seem quite similar to the previous one, but sometimes unplugging the printer works.
- Now turn off the printer and hold the ‘Stop’ button for at least 10 seconds. Hold the ‘On’ button for a few seconds and release the ‘Stop’ button.
- Hit the ‘Stop’ button 5 times and after that, release the ‘On’ button.
- After this, you will see the LCD screen turning blank. Your device will now reset.
- Turn on and off your printer once again.
- If the problem still exists, you need to change the Ink cartridges.
Hopefully, these tips will troubleshoot your problem. But, if you are still experiencing the same concern, proceed with the alternative methods given below to fix the issue:
Troubleshooting Method 1
- When you see the Support Code Error 5200 appearing, you need to turn off the printer.
- Plugin the printer power cable and wait for at least 5 minutes.
- Turn on the printer.
Troubleshooting Method 2
- With Printer Head, take out the ‘Ink Cartridges’.
- Turn on the printer and install ‘Ink Cartridge and Print Head’.
Troubleshooting Method 3
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the ‘Reset’ button. Make sure that you have pressed the ‘On’ button while holding the ‘Reset’ button.
- When you press the ‘On’ button, release the ‘Reset’ button.
- After this, you need to press the ‘Reset’ button twice and then release the ‘on’ button.
- You will see the ‘O’ appearing on your window when the LED flashes.
- Again, press the Reset button for 4 times along with the ‘On’ button that you need to press 2 times.
- Turn on the printer and turn it off.
Hopefully, now you will not encounter the Support Code 5200 Canon while using the printing services. In case, the problem is still not resolved with the steps above, you need to contact the experts and make sure that your device gets fixed as soon as possible. There could be some other software default causing you trouble, so you need to get professional help to fix the problem.