Scan From Printer To Computer Windows 10
Are you looking for the solution to Scan from Printer to Computer? Sometimes the users are unable to can to their computer by using their Printer. Most of the time, users complain that when they put the paper in the paper feeder and click on the scan button present on the LED screen, they are unable to find their computer in the list. Are you facing the same problem with Scan from Printer to Computer? Here we are sharing some troubleshooting steps which may help you to fix the problem.
Follow the given steps to Scan from Printer to Computer Windows 10:
- Firstly, you need to install the ‘Windows Scan’ application on your device for scanning the documents. Click the Windows button and type in the ‘Windows Store’.
- Once the ‘Windows Store’ appears, tap on it. After that, move to Window top right corner and in the search box, type ‘Scan’.
- After that, the Windows Scan will appear on the screen of your computer. Tap on it.
- In the next step, click the ‘Get’ button. Now, your Windows Scan app will be installed on your Windows 10 operating system. This process will take approx 2 minutes. So, have some patience for effective scanning.
- Once your Windows scan application gets successfully installed, you need to click on the ‘Launch button’ to proceed further to fix the Scan to Computer from Printer error. However, you can also search the scan application from the start menu of your Windows 10 device.
- Although the scanning application is very effective to perform the scanning functions, it also allows the users to administer the basic settings. For example- selecting the scan area and file type of an image.
- You can choose the scanner as ‘Your Printer Model’ and the file type as ‘JPEG/PNG’ or any other.
Note– If the scanner is not listed in the scanning application then you need to check and make sure that your scanner is not turned off. Your Scanner must be connected to your system, and must have all the necessary drivers installed in it. One more important thing you need to take care of is that – you have saved all the scanned important into the ‘Scans’ which is available inside the ‘Pictures’ folder. So, there are the simple troubleshooting steps you need to follow Scan from Printer to Computer. Make sure that you follow every guideline very carefully, this will help you to avoid the troubles and mistakes in the process.