Scan from Printer to Computer Windows 10
Are you looking for the solution to Scan from Printer to Computer? Sometimes the users are unable to scan to their computer by using their Printer. Most of the time, users complain that when they put the paper in the paper feeder and click on the scan button present on the LED screen, they are unable to find their printer on the list. Are you facing the same problem with Scan from Printer to Computer? Here are some important steps which may help you to scan the document efficiently.
Follow the given steps to Scan from Printer to Computer Windows 10:
- Open the Scanner Lid of the printer.
- Place the document which you want to scan. Make sure that you place the paper carefully
- Then close the scanner lid.
- Check the Windows Button available on your computer, click on it.
- Now type the Model of the Printer you have.
- As soon as you select your Printer & open the Printer App, then you will be able to see a window for printer assistance. Here you need to choose the ‘Print, Scan & Fax’. Under this option, simply click on the ‘scan’ button and after that, click on ‘scan a document’.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions carefully and proceed. When the scan window opens, you can see all the documents there. Choose the document that you want to scan.
- You can also modify the settings according to your requirements as settings window is available on the scan window.
- Now click on the checkbox of ‘Show Viewer After Scan’. The document starts to scan. The preview of the Scan will also open, you can check if your documents are scanned properly or not. If not, then you may readjust your Document.
- In case, you have obtained the correct scanned documents, then you can save the scanned document.
- In this way, you can scan your documents or Photo with the help of Scanner on your system.
Note– Make sure that your scanner is not turned off. Your Scanner must be connected to your system and must have all the necessary drivers installed in it. One more important thing you need to take care of is that – you have saved all the scanned files, documents or photos in the properly maintained folder. So, there are the simple steps you need to follow Scan from Printer to Computer. Ensure that you follow every guideline very carefully, this will help you to avoid the troubles in the process.