Reset canon mg3620
Using a printer, you can print out the hard copies of any document or picture you want. Canon has secured the top-most position in providing the best printing services to the users. Although, technical issues can be encountered by the users who are not well aware of using Canon printers. The Canon models like Canon MG3620 are designed considering the latest technologies to share a smooth printing experience with customers, but if the problem occurs, a user can simply reset Canon mg3620 and get rid of the issue. Resetting the printer back to its default settings, delete all the previously made changes, and bring the printer back to the factory default. If you have no idea how to reset Canon mg3620, this post can help you. So, let’s move ahead and know about the simple instructions to reset the printer.
How To Factory Reset Canon Pixma Mg3620?
If your Canon printer is showing an error message on the screen and not printing the documents, proceed with the guidelines below and factory reset your printer in just a few minutes. Steps to follow are.
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Locate the arrows to search through the Printer menu.
- Go to the ‘Device Settings’. Here, you need to click on the ok button.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Reset’ option followed by the Ok button.
Your Canon printer will now reset and troubleshoot the problem of not letting you print the documents. Once you are done with reset, all the previously made settings will be deleted. You can customize the printer settings again as per your requirement. So, follow the steps and reset Canon mg3620 to get the best of your printing experience.
How To Power Reset Canon Printer?
To power reset Canon mg3620, follow the steps below:
- Turn off your Canon printer.
- Remove the power cable from the socket.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cord.
- Wait for a few minutes and after that connect your Canon printer again to the power source, reinsert the Ethernet cable, and turn on the printer.
- Now, try to print a test page.
Now, you are ready to print the documents again using the Canon printer.
Hard Reset Canon Printer
Sometimes the printer is not able to work efficiently, and all you need is to hard reset your device to fix the issue. Following are the step by step guidelines to hard reset Canon printers. When you hard reset the device, it set the device back to the factory default settings.
- Press the ‘Stop’ button until ‘Alarms’ begins.
- Let the Alarm ring 19 times, after this, you need to release the button.
- Uninstall the Canon printer. Wait for a few seconds and reinstall it again on your computer. ”
The printer has made our work simpler and comfortable. Canon MG360 is a multifunctional device that allows users to print, copy, and scan documents whenever they want. One can connect the printer to the network and start printing the documents right away. However, technical issues can always occur. Instead of panicking about how to fix the Canon printer errors, one can simply reset Canon MG3620 printer and troubleshoot the problem. The post above is highlighting the simple steps that can help you to reset the Canon printer to its factory default settings. The hard reset and power reset process is also discussed in the post. So, proceed with the guidelines above and complete the task of troubleshooting the printer issues hampering your printing experience. Once you are done, you can take a fresh start and start to print the documents right away.