Are you struggling to complete the Printer Setup? Well! We have made it easy for you. With the help of the below-mentioned guidelines, you can easily complete the printer software download process and complete the printer setup with Printer Setup. Just keep in mind that all the instructions must be executed in a proper sequence as they are mentioned. This will make sure that the setup process gets completed without any hassle.
Printer Setup- Connect to the Wireless Printer
Firstly, you need to connect the Printer to the Local Wireless Network to print the documents wirelessly from your PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone. Here are the steps to follow for doing this:
Step 1- Connect Your Printer to the Wireless Network
Before you start printing the documents wirelessly, you have to connect your printer to the wifi network to which your system is connected.
- Turn on the printer, check whether the ink cartridges are installed properly
- or not. Also,
check for the loaded paper.
- Connect your printer to the network.
Printers having Touch Screen Panel
- Open the ‘Restore Network Settings’ on your printer or go to the ‘Restore Settings’ icon.
- Get the Network name and password.
- Choose ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ or the ‘Network Setup’ menu and choose the SSID (Network Name) and Password.
Note – If the Wireless Setup Wizard is not there, you can choose the WPS option and press Push-button. After that, follow the onscreen guidelines to get connected to the network.
Printer Without Touch Screen panel
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button present on your printer for 10 seconds or until you see the lights are blinking.
- Now wait for a minute and after that, press and hold the ‘WPS’ button present on your router until the connectivity process starts.
- The printer lights will stop flashing once the connectivity process completes.
Most Printers: Press and Hold the “Wireless and Cancel’” button for a while. The wireless and power lights will blink.
For Laser Printers: Press and Hold the “Wireless” button until you see the Attention lights blinking. Your Printer may restart.
Follow the guidelines provided in the Smart app to complete the setup process.
Step 2 – Connect The Printer to Computer and Mobile Device
To complete the printer connection process, you need to download the Smart App or Software.
- Check and make sure that your system is connected to the Local Wireless Network and having strong signal strength.
- Now, visit the Printer Setup page and enter the model name and number of your printer.
Important – You do not need to download the drivers on Chromebook Computers. You can simply open the Chrome OS Settings, click on Advanced option and go to the Printers. Click ‘Add Printer’ to connect. Check the Printing from a Chromebook to check the more details.
- Download the drivers on your system.
- Open the software and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the Wireless printer setup process without any hassle.
With the help of the aforementioned guidelines, you can complete the printer wireless setup for your device without any hassle. So, visit the Printer Setup and complete the setup to print the documents using your Device.