Officejet Printer Setup
Officejet Printer Setup is an All-In-One printer having multiple features and functionalities. With Officejet Printer, one can perform multiple tasks on the device without any hassle. The printer also offers power-saving benefits. A user can print, and scan the documents and adjust the brightness, & rotation in the preview using the control panel before printing the documents.
This printer supports amazing features and fulfills the various printing requirements of the customers. Once you are done with everything and complete the setup process, you can print the documents without any hassle.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for the Printer setup on Windows and MAC devices. Follow the guidelines carefully to complete the process without any trouble.
Officejet Printer Setup for Windows
To set up the Officejet Printer, you have to download and install the drivers from Setup link. The printer drivers also come in the CD that you get with the device. You can use this CD for the driver installation.
But, it is always recommended to download the drivers or software from the official website as there you will always find the latest updates.
1. For Windows 7 and Windows 8
Following are some easy guidelines to complete the setup process on your Windows device :
- Start by downloading the Officejet Printer software on your device.
- Click on Open>>Save>Run to proceed with the installation process.
- You can connect the power cord to jack and manage the language selection according to your preference.
- Users can change the language, time and date anytime they want according to their preference.
- Visit the Setup websites and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process without any hassle.
2. For Windows 10
To download the latest software and drivers, you can visit the Printer Setup website and download them from there. Here is the step by step guidelines for software and driver installation:
- Check and make sure that your computer and printer are connected to the same wifi network.
- After that, you can proceed further for the wireless network.
- Write down the name of your Wireless network (SSID) and Password.
- Then proceed with the Printer Setup and download the latest version of drivers on your device.
- Or you can also use the installation disc if you are sure that it contains the updated drivers.
- Now, open any web browser on your device and visit the setup official site. Here, you have to mention the model number of your printer and click on ‘Begin’.
- A new page will appear on your screen and that will contain the Officejet Printer driver setup.
- Click on the Download option and save the file. After that, double click on the file you have downloaded to begin the installation process.
- Click on the Next option and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- The latest version of Printer software supported the Windows 10 version.
- It is recommended to check the driver compatibility before you start the downloading process.
With the help of the aforementioned instructions, you can complete Setup on your Windows device without any hassle. Make sure you follow each and every mentioned guideline carefully to complete the setup without facing any trouble.
Also Checkout – HP Officejet Troubleshooting