Network Printer Setup
Have you just got a new Network printer for use and need to complete Network Printer Setup on Windows 10? Nowadays, it is quite easy to add the printer to the network as long as the printer is not outdated.
So, if you want to have a network printer set up on a Windows 10 device, just follow some simple guidelines and complete the process.
How to add the printer to the network on Windows 10?
In general, Printer Network Setup process in Windows 10 includes two main steps:
- Network Printer setup and connect it to the WIFI.
- Add Network Printer in Windows 10.
If it does not work for you then Windows 10 also provides you with other ways following which you can complete the Network Printer Setup process.
1. Network Printer setup and connect it to the Wifi.
In most of the Wireless printers, the LCD screen is present so you can check the initial setup process and connect to the wireless network. To complete this, follow the given steps:
- Use the power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the Setup menu on your Printer’s LCD panel.
- Select the language and country. Install the cartridges and select the wireless network.
- Enter the password of your wireless network.
If your printer does not have an LCD screen, you need to connect the printer to your system to complete the Setup process.
2. Add Network in Windows 10
Once you have connected the printer to the wireless network, you must be able to connect to from your system by following the given steps:
- Press the Windows start button and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- On the Settings screen, choose the ‘Devices’ option.
- Click the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option present in the left panel.
- After that click the ‘ Add a Printer or Scanner’ option present in the right pane.
- Now, windows will search for the printer in the printer list present under the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers. Select the manage option.
- On the next screen, you will get an option to print the test page.
- Confirm that your system is connected to the printer.
- From here, you can run the printer troubleshooter and manage the printer preference.
This is the simplest method to follow for network printer setup windows 10. This method works with almost every printer model. If you have any doubt or concern related to printer, you can contact the experts any time to seek help.
Also Checkout – Officejet Printer Setup