Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting Guide
Printers are essential for personal as well as professional work. One of the best printers available in the market is Lexmark Printers. The Lexmark printer delivers great outcomes and very easy to use. It supports all the user-friendly features that can make the user experience better than ever before. But, this is not always the case, there are chances that you may face troubles with your Lexmark printer and to fix those problems, Lexmark printer troubleshooting is very important. Troubleshooting the problem will fix all the concerns and help you to bring the printer back to its normal working position. In this guide, we are going to share the common Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting tips that will resolve your printer problems so that you can continue printing the documents without any trouble.
Lexmark Printer Problems with Troubleshooting Solutions
Communication Issues With Lexmark Printer
Many Lexmark users have complained that they are facing the communication issues after the Windows 10 upgrade. The most common reason behind this problem is the improper functioning of the printer drivers. Sometimes, even the printer installation does not fix this problem. If you have the same concern, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Disconnect the printer from the PC.
- Go to ‘Charms bar’ by pointing the mouse to the lower right corner of your screen and after that, point it upwards.
- Tap on the Search.
- Click ‘Device Manager’ from the search result list.
- In ‘Device Manager Window’, choose the ‘Devices and Printer’ option.
- Right-click on the printer and tap to remove.
- Go to Control Panel>>Administrative>>Services.
- Find the Print Spooler in the list and double click on it.
- Choose stop.
- Uninstall the printer software and reboot the device.
- Stop Print Spooler.
- Right-click on ‘Setup’ file and choose ‘Properties’.
- Go to the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check ‘Compatibility Mode Box’.
- Choose the operating system with which your printer works fine.
- Tap on Ok.
- Run installation and follow the guidelines mentioned on the screen.
Print Spooler will automatically start and you can continue printing the documents.
Lexmark Printer not working after the upgrade
Following are some Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting guidelines you can follow to fix the problem:
- Disconnect the printer.
- Point your mouse to the upper right corner of the screen and point it downwards.
- In the search box, type ‘Control Panel’.
- Choose ‘Control Panel’ from the list.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Here you will see ‘Yellow Exclamation mark’ beside your printer entry.
- Right-click on your printer and choose the Uninstall option.
- Reboot your computer.
- Connect the printer. Windows will start detecting new connected hardware and install the right printer drivers.
With this simple Lexmark printer troubleshooting guide, you can troubleshoot the printer problems. If you still have a doubt, or if there is any other printer related concern, you can take professional advice to fix the problem.