How to Install and Connect Printer
A printer is a very important device which we use in our day-to-day life. Whether it is a home or office, we need a printer to print thousands of documents every day. If you have multiple PCs at your place, you can install the wireless printer for all these systems and take printouts from multiple computers using a single printing device. Let’s have a look at the process to install wireless printer in the Windows 10 device.
Set up Printer Wireless
The process to add the wireless printer in Windows 10 include the two steps as mentioned below:
- Setup the printer and connect the printer to Wireless Network.
- Add wireless printer in windows 10.
Setup printer and connect the printer to Wireless Network
Most of the Wireless Printers have LCD screens through which you can perform the initial setup and connect the printer to the wireless network. Following steps can help you to do so:
- Use the power button and turn on your printer.
- On printer’s LCD panel access the printer setup wireless menu.
- Select your language and country. Install the printer Cartridges and select your wireless network.
- Enter the Wireless Network Password.
- If your printer does not have an LCD screen, you need to connect the printer to a computer for completing the setup process and connecting to the wireless network.
Add a wireless printer in Windows 10
- Once you connect the printer to Wireless Network, you can connect it from your computer through simple steps.
- Click the start button and then settings icon.
- Select Devices option.
- Click the Printers and Scanner option present in the left pane and select Add a printer of scanner option present in the right pane.
- Now, the windows will search for the printers and list all the printer present under the Printers and Scanners section. Choose your printer.
- Once you add a wireless printer successfully, on the next screen, you will have an option to Print the test page and confirm that your system is connected. From a similar screen, you can also manage your printing preferences and run troubleshooter if you are unable to connect the printer.
By following these easy and simple steps, you can Add a wireless printer in windows 10. You can also refer to the Windows support page if you have any printer related problem. Follow every step very carefully to avoid the mistakes in the process to install a wireless printer. If required, then expert support to add the wireless printer.