Install Canon Pixma MG2120 Printer Without CD
If you want to enjoy the wireless printing experience, you can simply install Canon Pixma mg2120 printer without CD on your device and enjoy the services. Canon MG2120 printers are very popular for sharing the quality printing feature, making users capable to print and scan documents whenever they want. The printer is very easy to set up, you just need to follow some simple and easy guidelines.
In this post, we will be discussing the simple steps that will allow you to install a Canon Pixma mg2120 printer without a CD on your device. So, read the post carefully and complete printer setup without any hassle.
Canon Pixma MG2120 Wireless Setup – For Windows
- Turn on your Canon Pixma MG2120 printer for the setup.
- Now, take the USB cable you got with printer and connect the right end of the cable to USB port present on your printer.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable to any USB port on your computing device.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button on your computer and go to the Control panel.
- In the Control panel, search the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Now, look for the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Click on ‘Add a Printer’ option and then ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select to port on which your printing device is connected to the PC.
- Choose ‘Canon’ from the window appearing and select your printer type. Hit the Next button.
- Give some name to your printer and tap on the Next.
- Determine if you want to share the Canon printer, hit the Next button.
- Determine if you want to set the Canon printer as your default printer, tap on Finish.
- The Canon Pixma mg2120 wireless setup is now complete and you are ready to enjoy the benefits of wireless printing services.
Canon Pixma MG2120 Wireless Setup – For Mac
- Visit the Canon official website and go to the ‘Support and Drivers’ section. You can find this section on the top right corner.
- On the product type list, find and click the ‘Consumer and Home office’ option.
- Choose Printers from the list.
- Choose the ‘Drivers and Software’ option present next to your printer.
- Find the drop-down menu and select the Mac OS version you are using.
- Get Canon Pixma MG2120 Printer Software Download for your device.
- Double click on the software file you have downloaded and again double click the file displaying in the new window.
- Hit the continue button twice. Choose ‘Install’ option to add the printer,
- Connect the printer to your Mac with the help of a USB cable. Turn on your printer and it is all set to print the documents.
Hopefully, these simple guidelines will let you install Canon Pixma mg2120 printer without CD on your device. Follow the steps carefully and complete the process to enjoy the wireless printing experience with your Windows and Mac device.