IJ Start Setup
IJ Start Canon is one of the ultimate tools manufactured by Canon in order to simplify the printing, scanning, copying, and faxing function for its users by just following some simple steps. Basically, it is a shortcut application that navigates you to the home screen and provides you the control to the user printer to manage the printing and other printer operations efficiently. ij start setup allows the user to scan and choose the folder to store the saved file for the scanned document. Here, in this article, you will know the complete steps for ij start canon.
Instructions for First Time Setup of Canon Printer at IJ Start Setup
There are different ways that you must follow if you are performing the Canon Printer setup for the first time by accessing ij start setup. Here, are the steps that you need to follow for Canon printer setup:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to unbox your Canon printer by removing all the packaging material including plastics, tapes, and many more.
- Step 2: After that, take out the printer from the box and place it on a smooth and dirt-free surface. Also, uncover it by removing the plastic packaging material all around it.
- Step 3: In the next step, take out all the accessories that come along with your Canon printer. Remove the packaging material from the accessories carefully to protect them from any damage.
- Step 4: Now, attach all the cables as well as other accessories by using the user manual that comes along with the printer to complete the primary Canon printer setup.
- Step 5: Once you attach the power cable securely, turn on your printer by pressing the power button which is located on the top of the control panel.
- Step 6: Thereafter, you need to fill the ink cartridge correctly in your Canon printer. Make sure to install the ink carefully to avoid any kind of wastage.
- Note: It is recommended to read the instructions printed in the user manual that comes along with the Canon printer for the installation of the ink cartridge.
- Step 7: At last, load the papers into the input paper tray. Before loading the papers into the paper tray, prepare them to align them from all the edges.
- Step 8: Make sure that the papers you load into the printer should be in the portrait orientation. If you load the papers in landscape orientation then it causes paper jam problems.
Guidelines to Download Canon Printer Driver at IJ Start Canon
The next step after setting up the Canon printer is to download the Canon printer driver. It is important to install the printer driver and software in your system to carry out the printing and other operations smoothly. Follow the below steps to download the Canon printer driver and software in your system by accessing ij Start Canon:
- Step 1: To download the appropriate printer driver, the first step is to visit ij start canon official website from the updated web browser of your choice.
- Step 2: Once you enter the web address in the address bar, click on the enter button. It will redirect you to the printer driver’s webpage.
- Step 3: When you are navigated to the home page of ij start canon then press the “Canon Printer Setup” tab.
- Step 4: Thereafter, the product window will be displayed on the screen. Canon offers various printer drivers for different types of printer models. So, you need to find such a printer driver which is compatible with your device to avoid printing errors.
- Step 5: Enter the printer model number of your printer in the search bar. Click on the Go button which will navigate you to the printer driver download link.
- Step 6: Before clicking on the download link, make sure that you are downloading the compatible printer driver or software in your system or not. To make the correct selection, you need to tab on the OS located at the upper-right corner.
- Step 7: Click on the download button. The downloading process will take some time depending on the network connection speed.
Congratulations! We hope this guide will help you in ij start setup for your Canon printer without any hassle. All the steps are simple and easy to perform the setup operation. Once you are done with this, you can print the documents from your printer.