HP Setup Not Showing Up in WiFi
Is your HP printer not working properly? Are you facing issues with your HP printer like the HP Setup Not Showing Up in WiFi? HP is the most popular brand of printers because of its incredible features and quality services. Although HP printers are high-performance printers, some technical problems can arise at some point. To get the high-quality printouts, you need to connect your HP printer to the WiFi network but due to these technical glitches, users encounter HP Printer Wireless Connection Issues. Don’t panic. By following a few troubleshooting tricks you can resolve the HP printer WiFi connectivity issues.
Quick fix to resolve HP printer wireless connection issues
In this section, we are going to discuss some simple and easy methods to fix the HP printer WiFi connectivity issues. Let’s get started.
Fix 1: Use HP auto wireless setup
In this method, you need not to connect the printer to the WiFi network manually. You can use HP auto wireless setup to connect your HP printer to the WiFi network. Go through the below-mentioned steps to use HP auto wireless setup:
- First, open an internet browser on your computer system and go to the HP website.
- On the setup page, enter your printer model number and tap on the submit button.
- Then, choose your operating system and tap on the download button to start the downloading of the printer software.
- After that, follow the on-screen directions and install the software on your computer system.
- Next, power on your HP printer and run the installed software.
- When the system prompts you, tap on the wireless option, tap on the yes button and send the wireless settings.
Fix 2: Wireless setup wizards method
The wireless setup wizard method will help you to connect your HP printer to the wireless network. If your printer has a control panel then you can use this method. Following are steps to connect your printer to the WiFi network through the wireless setup wizard method:
- First of all, switch on your HP printer and disconnect the USB cable.
- After that, navigate to the control panel and select the wireless option.
- Next, move to the network menu and tap on the “wireless settings” button.
- Now, select the “wireless setup wizard” option and search your WiFi network.
- Finally, enter your WPA key and tap on the ok button.
Fix 3: Use the WPS button to connect the printer
If your WiFi home router supports the WPS push button then this is the easiest method to connect the HP printer to the wireless network. Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect the HP printer to the WiFi network with the WPS push button:
- To begin with, locate and press the WPS button on the HP printer.
- If your printer does not have a physical push button then move to the control panel and tap on the “wireless” option.
- Then, select the “WiFi protected setup” option and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- After that, press the WPS button on the router and wait for a few seconds.
The above steps will definitely help you to fix the HP Printer Wireless Connection Issues. In case of other printing problems, update the printer drivers and check other hardware problems. If still the HP Setup Not Showing Up in WiFi then get in touch with the experts.