HP Printer Not Printing
Is your HP Printer not printing anything? There can be a number of reasons behind the occurrence of this error. From internet connectivity issues and damaged cable, it could be anything. You can try several troubleshooting tips to resolve the Printer Not Printing anything.
So try the different troubleshooting steps and find the most appropriate resolution that matches your problem. One of the most prominent solutions you can try to resolve the problem is to uninstall the printer.
So, if your printer is not printing anything just uninstall it and then reinstall the printer. If you have a USB Printer and the latest Windows operating system, then all you need to do is to plug in the cable and your printer will get installed automatically.
Printers Problems and Solutions:
Here are the simple steps you can try to fix printer not printing anything issue:
- First of all, reboot all the devices.
- If rebooting the printer and computer fails, unplug the USB cable from the printer.
- Plugin the USB cable in some other port on your device and after that check whether it is discovered.
- If your printer is seen but does not properly install then, unplug the printer again.
- Visit the official website of the printer’s manufacturer and download the printer driver and software from there. Install the driver and software properly.
- Again, plug in the USB cable.
Printer only prints the Gibberish
Another printing problem that users often encounter is that their Printer is printing only Gibberish – that usually includes the ASCII character consisting of symbols and shapes, rather than text.
If you are also getting the same error then you have to make sure that your Printer is set up to print postscript. You can set the high-end laser printer personality to Auto which means the printer has the capability to switch between the postscript mode and the non-postscript mode.
So, if you have an issue that Printer is not printing or Printer prints only Gibberish, try this out and get the problem resolved. Sometimes the corrupted and outdated drivers are also the reason that Printer is not printing. Make sure your drivers are updated.
Follow the provided direction very carefully and resolve your Printer not a printing issue. If these directions do not help you out, contact the expert and get instant support for your printer.
Also Checkout – HP Printer Wont Scan