HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting
HP envy photo 7858 is a wireless all-in-one printer that includes copying, scanning, automatic two-sided printing, and wireless printing. This printer uses the HP thermal inkjet technology that gives you a better printing experience. But sometimes users complain that their HP envy photo 7858 printer is not working properly. If you want to know how to Fix HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Problems, then read the complete blog. In this blog, we are going to discuss some simple and easy steps to troubleshoot the problems related to the HP envy photo 7858 printer. Let’s get started with HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Methods to fix HP envy photo 7858 printer problems
In this section, we are going to describe the most common HP envy photo 7858 printer problems and their solutions.
Method 1: Fix printer drivers unavailable issue
Following are the steps to fix the HP envy photo 7858 printer driver unavailable issue:
- First and foremost, go to the HP official site and download the HP easy start software on your computer.
- After that, launch the software and select the “scan now” option. Then, tap on the “update” button.
- Then, turn off your printer, WiFi router, computer, and remove the USB cables.
- Now, wait for 10 seconds and switch on your printer and computer.
- Finally, connect your printer to the router and check if the software is reliable or not.
Method 2: Fix printer cannot connect to the WiFi network issue
Go through the below-mentioned steps to fix the HP envy photo 7858 printer cannot connect to the WiFi network issue:
- First of all, move to the printer panel and select the “network settings” option.
- After that, go to the “wireless setup wizards” and select your WiFi network from the list.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the WiFi setup and then tap on the “add network” option.
- Now, enter your network name and password and continue with the on-screen instructions.
Method 3: Fix the printer offline issue
If your HP envy photo 7858 printer goes offline then follow the steps below to fix the issue:
- To begin with, restart your WiFi router, computer and HP envy photo 7858 printer.
- Next, move to the “device settings” tab and select your printer model.
- Now your HP envy photo 7858 printer is online.
- After that, cancel all the print jobs.
- Move to the printer menu and clear all the print documents.
- Finally, turn on your printer and make sure that there is no paper jam.
Method 4: Fix printer is not working issue
If your HP envy photo 7858 is not working properly then follow the below steps to fix the issue:
- First of all, turn on your computer and move to the control panel.
- Now, select the “devices and printers” option and then tap on your printer model.
- Next, tap on the “set as default” tab and select the “uninstall” option.
- Then, download the compatible drivers on your computer and connect your printer and computer to the WiFi network.
- Finally, print a test document to check if the HP envy photo 7858 printer is working properly or not.
Hopefully, these troubleshooting tricks will help you to Fix HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Problems. Follow these tricks to fix the issues and enjoy flawless printing with your HP envy photo 7858 printer. Still, if you are facing any issues even after following these HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting tips and tricks, feel free to contact us.