How do I install my Epson printer to my laptop without the CD
Are you an Epson l3110 printer user? Have you purchased a new Epson l3110 printer? Wondering how to install Epson l3110 printer to laptop without cd? If the answer of the above questions is yes then you have reached the right place. Here, you will know the simple instructions for the Epson l3110 printer setup. You can easily download and install the latest printer driver by visiting the official website. Let’s go ahead.
Install Epson L3110 Printer to Laptop Without CD?
Go through the below steps to know the way to install the Epson L3110 printer on a windows device:
- Step 1: Firstly, insert the USB cable into your computer or laptop whatever you are using.
- Step 2: Connect your printer to the computer or laptop.
- Step 3: After that, turn on your Epson L3110 printer by pressing the power button on your printer device. Now, wait for some time.
- Step 4: In the next step, tap on the Start button or Windows logo placed at the bottom left corner of your screen. Enter printer and scanners in the search bar. Click on the Window of printers and scanners to add a printer or scanner.
- Step 5: Tap on the printer that you want to add to your window of printer and scanner. It will open the installation window. Once you click on the printer, the Epson L3110 printer driver will start installing.
- Step 6: Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to complete the installation process.
Instructions for Epson l3110 Printer Setup Without Using CD on Mac
Follow the below guidelines for the installation of Epson l3110 Printer and Epson l3110 Printer Setup on your MAC device:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to make sure that your Epson l3110 Printer is compatible with the Mac device or not because every printer is not compatible with the Mac operating system.
- Step 2: Connect your Epson l3110 Printer and Mac device by using a USB cable for direct communication between them.
- Step 3: The Mac device does not have USB ports. Use a USB adapter from Apple to connect your USB cable with the printer and Mac device.
- Step 4: Insert the USB cable carefully to one port of the Mac device or at the backside of the iMac display. If you are using the USB adapter then insert it in the USB-C port.
- Step 5: Thereafter, turn on your Epson l3110 Printer by pressing the power button on it to install the printer driver of your Epson printer.
- Step 6: In the next step, your Mac device will start detecting the printer driver. It will find the place whether there is a need for updating. In case, you have not installed the printer on a Mac device then an update option will display on the screen.
- Step 7: Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the Epson l3110 Printer Setup. In this way, you can install the latest printer driver on your Mac device.
- Step 8: At last, try to print a document.
Thus, with the above-mentioned details, you can easily complete the Epson l3110 Printer Setup on your device without any difficulty.