How to install the Epson l120 printer to a laptop without a CD?
Epson L120 is a multifunction Ink Tank printer popular for sharing the quality printing services with the customers. The printer has excellent speed of printing the documents, but for that, you need to complete the printer install process on your device. If you are struggling with how to install the Epson l120 printer to a laptop without CD, then this post can help you. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions with you about how to install the Epson l120 printer to a laptop without CD. So, follow the guide and install the printer without any hassle.
How to install a l120 Epson printer without CD?
To install the Epson l120 printer to a laptop without CD, you can follow the guidelines below. But, before you proceed with the installation process, check out the basic requirements you need to fulfill for the printer setup.
- You will require the ‘Software/Driver Setup file of Epson L210 printer. You can download it by visiting the Epson official website for your Laptop.
- You will need a USB cable for connecting your printer to the Laptop.
Here are the step by step guidelines to install the Epson l120 printer to the laptop without cd:
- Turn on the Laptop on which you want to install the Epson L120 printer without a CD.
- Now, its time to turn on your Epson L120 printer as well.
- Keep the USB cable unplugged from your printer and do not plug it until you see the prompt to do so.
- In the next step, download the printer driver setup file from the Epson official website and follow the onscreen instructions to proceed next.
- Connect the printer to computer USB cable when Installer wizard asks.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the process.
- Once you are done, the printer is ready to use.
Driver installation is very important for using the device to print documents. Printer drivers are responsible for the communication between printer and laptop. So, make sure you download the correct driver for your printing device. Also, do not forget to check the driver’s compatibility with your laptop.
So, these are some simple steps guiding you on how to install Epson l120 printer to a laptop without CD. All the mentioned guidelines are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have a doubt, you can contact the printer experts and seek their assistance to figure out the problem and fix it.