Canon Pixma MP230 Printer Installation Without Disc
Do you want to know how to install canon mp230 printer without cd? Struggling in Canon Pixma MP230 Printer installation? If the answer to the above question is yes then don’t fret! You have reached the right place. We are here to help you. In this article, we have described the simple guidelines that help you know how to install canon mp230 printer without cd. Let’s go ahead without any delay.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Canon Pixma MP230 Printer Installation for Windows
Go through the below instructions for Canon Pixma MP230 Printer installation for Windows devices:
- Step 1: The first step is to make the preparation for all the things that you need for the Canon Pixma MP230 Printer Installation such as a printer, laptop, and USB cable.
- Step 2: After that, connect your Canon MP230 printer with the laptop by using the USB cable.
- Step 3: One thing that you need to check is whether the USB cable is compatible with your laptop USB port or not.
- Step 4: By visiting the official website of the Canon printer, you can easily download the installation setup files from the Windows device.
- Step 5: Thereafter, you need to ensure that you have downloaded that printer setup file that is suitable with your printer model number.
- Step 6: Once you have prepared all the things mentioned above, run the installation setup file that you have downloaded from the official website of Canon.
- Step 7: Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process for your Canon MP230 printer.
- Step 8: Now, you will be asked to choose some options such as the installation location, components, name, country, region, language, and some other details.
- Step 9: Enter all the details correctly in the appropriate given fields.
- Step 10: Once the Canon Pixma MP230 Printer installation is completed, try to take a printout from your printer. It will ensure whether you have installed the printer correctly or not.
How to Install Canon Mp230 Printer Without Cd FOR Mac devices?
Follow the below steps for Canon Pixma MP230 Printer installation on your Mac devices:
- Step 1: Firstly, make sure whether your Canon Pixma MP230 printer is compatible with your Mac device or not.
- Step 2: Once you confirm that your printer is compatible with your Mac device, connect your printer with Mac by using the USB cable.
- Step 3: After that, visit the official website of the Canon Pixma MP230 printer and download the printer setup file for your printer model. Choose the location where you want to save the downloaded file.
- Step 4: In the next step, go to the downloaded folder and double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Step 5: Next, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the Canon Pixma MP230 Printer installation process.
- Step 6: At last, try to print the document from your Mac device to check whether the printer setup file is installed properly or not.
Hopefully, by reading the above-mentioned instructions, you will get to know how to install canon mp230 printer without cd on Windows and Mac devices.