How to Fix Printer Color Problems Epson?
Is your Epson printer won’t print? Wondering why is my Epson printer not printing color properly. Want to know how to fix printer color problems Epson? If so, then you don’t need to worry. You are at the right place.
We are here to help you. Here, in this article, you will get to know the simple guidelines to fix the Epson printer won’t print issue. Let’s get started.
Why is My Epson Printer not Printing Color Properly?
Look at the below list to know the reasons that your Epson printer is not able to print the color documents properly:
- Have not turned on the Epson printer
- The input paper tray of your Epson printer may be out of the printer
- Your Epson printer might not be connected properly with the computer through a USB
- Clogged nozzles
- If you are not using the printer on regular basis then the ink can be dry and create issues in delivering excellent printing
- Placement of ink cartridge is inappropriate
- Unclear print head
- Low ink level
- The printer driver of your printer might not be updated
How to Fix Printer Color Problems Epson?
Go through the below-troubleshooting tips when your Epson printer won’t print. The below steps will help you in fixing the Epson printer not printing color properly issue:
Method 1: Check the Epson Printer Settings
There is a possibility that your Epson printer may not print properly after changing the ink in the ink cartridge due to altering the printing settings. Check out the below steps to restore the printer to the default settings:
- Press the switch button for some time.
- After that, the power LED light will start flashing. Now, you have to wait for some time until the green light stop blinking.
- When the green light becomes stable then it means that you have a secure color system.
- At last, take out the printout to verify the color reproduction.
The above steps will resolve the Epson printer not printing correctly issue.
Method 2: Clean the Dirty Print Heads
When the printer is not used for a longer duration then there are chances that the print heads get dirty due to which your Epson printer won’t print correctly.
Epson printers are built-in with the printing-head mechanism. Follow the below steps to clean the print head of your Epson printer:
- The first step is to open the control panel from the Epson printer and then tap on the hardware and sound.
- After that, you will see the printers and drivers option at the top of the webpage. Thereafter, you need to select the Epson printer from the displayed printer list.
- Right-click on your printer and select your printing preferences.
- Next, a new window displays on the screen displaying the three options at the top of the page. Select the maintenance option.
- At last, a new webpage will open from where you have to select the print head cleaning.
Method 3: Set Epson printer as default
The other reason due to which your printer is not printing properly is that your device has not been set up your Epson printer as default. Follow the below steps to set your Epson printer as default:
- Click on the Start menu from your computer or laptop.
- After that, hit on Settings.
- Thereafter, you need to go to the “Printer and Scanners” option.
- In the next step, go to the Devices.
- Next, choose the “Printer and Scanners” option.
- Now, you will that a list of available printers nearby you will be displayed on your screen.
- Select your Epson printer from the displayed list.
- Go to the Manage option from your device.
- In the next step, you have to click on the “Set as a Default” option.
- At last, try to print the document from your printer and check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
We hope that with the above-mentioned steps you will get to know how to fix printer color problems Epson. All the steps are simple and help you fix the Epson printer won’t print issue without any hassle.
Although, if you still facing issues with color printing documents even after following the above instructions then don’t get hesitated to contact our professional expert team. Feel free to call us at our helpline number to resolve the issue associated to your Epson printer.
Also Checkout – Epson XP 434 Not Printing