How to connect Printer to MacBook Air?
Are you looking for the most viable answer to How to Connect Printer to MacBook Air? Well! We are here yo help you. If you have recently got the MacBook Air and want to connect it to your printing device then follow the mentioned guidelines carefully. This guide will help you to learn that how to connect Printer to MacBook Air in the right way. Make sure that you follow all the mentioned steps carefully to avoid any kind of hassle in the process.
Before you start with how to Add Printer to MacBook Air, it is important for you to know that Mac Book Air is a highly sophisticated device and very smart in recognizing the devices that users which to connect with the Mac. The Mac operating system download and install the new printer drivers automatically when they are they are notified on the screen.
The technology shares amazing benefits with the business owners and also make sure that multiple print outs from the different devices across the workplace using the single printer could be taken. This is highly beneficial and cost-effective.
How to Add Printer to MacBook Air?
Below we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help to connect MacBook air to Printer. Before you begin with the process, check and make sure that the wireless printer that you want to connect with MacBook Air is turned on. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go the App Menu and choose ‘System Preferences’.
- When the System Preferences window opens on your screen, you need to double-click on the ‘Print and Scan’ option.
- When the ‘Print and Scan window opens, you need to click on the ‘Plus Sign’ present at the left corner to connect the printer.
- The new window will open on your screen where you need to click on the ‘Default’ tab to choose the printer automatically. If there is no name, you need to click on the IP Tab manually.
Now, click the ‘IP’ button present on the top after you click the ‘Default’ button to fill the information regarding your printer that you want to add. There will be a list of printers available from which you have to choose your device to connect MacBook air to the printer. This is applicable only if the name of your device is not appearing automatically. Choose your printer that you want to connect to.
- At last, you need to clock on the add button and your printing device will appear on the list.
That’s All! This is How to Add Printer to MacBook Air seamlessly. You can easily do it using your wireless connection and following the guidelines mentioned above. In case, you are still unable to connect the printer and need help, we recommend you to visit your printer manufacturer website and check for the instructions.
So, what you are waiting for? Execute the aforementioned steps now and start taking printouts with your MacBook Air.