How to connect Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi?
Canon MG3620 printer is an all-in-one device that can be used for printing and scanning the documents wirelessly. Once you set up the device over the WiFi network, you can command it to print the documents using a device connected to the same WiFi network and support printing functions. If you are thinking about how to connect a Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi, this post can help you. You need to proceed with the below-mentioned guidelines carefully to set up your device. So, read on and learn how to connect a Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi and complete the task without any complexities.
How to set up Canon MG3620?
Before you proceed with the setup process. Here are certain things that you need to remember to connect your device over the WiFi network. Make sure that you fulfill all the requirements before setting up the device.
- Your device must be turned on for the setup. To check it, you can see the power indicator whether it is turned on or off.
- Now, wait for a while and let the device perform the other activities. After this, you can proceed with the setup process.
- If you have noticed that the WiFi light indicator is flashing, you need to click on the ‘Stop’ button on your printer.
How To Connect MG3620 to WiFi?
You can connect your printer to the WiFi using the Wireless Setup Method. Below is the step by step guidelines for doing this:
- Turn on the WiFi option on your Canon MG3620 printer. All you have to do is to press the button until you see the Power indicator turned on.
- Now, press the ‘Color’ key on your printer and then the WiFi button.
- The WiFi button should be lit to proceed next.
- Go to the Home section and proceed with the steps to complete the setup.
Connect MG3620 to WiFi on Windows PC: Steps To Follow
- Visit the Canon Official website.
- Now, you need to type the printer model number to download the appropriate driver and software on your device. Choose the operating system you are currently using ( for example- Windows 10).
- Download the driver and software for your printer model. Once the downloading process is completed, the success message will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Setup file you have downloaded and install the driver and software to complete the setup process. Make sure you follow the setup guidelines carefully to complete the task.
So, this is how to connect a Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi on a Windows computer. To learn how to connect it to a Mac device, proceed next.
Connect MG3620 to WiFi: For Mac: Steps to Follow
- Visit the Canon official website.
- Find the drivers for your printer model and choose the ‘Mac’ as the operating system.
- Now, you need to download the drivers and install them following the on-screen guidelines.
- Once you are done, you will see the success message appearing on your screen.
- Always choose the ‘allow’ option.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you with the How To Connect MG3620 to WiFi on Windows and Mac devices. Once your device is connected to the wireless network, you will be ready to print the documents wirelessly without any trouble. Just make sure that you follow the above steps carefully to avoid complexities. However, if you are still unable to set up your printer or there is any other query regarding the setup process, get in touch with the team of experts. The printer experts can give you the best advice to complete the setup and make sure that you have the desired experience of printing the documents with Canon.