Canon Mg3600 Printer WiFi Setup
Do you want to know how to connect canon mg3600 to new wifi? Having an issue in connecting your Canon MG3600 printer to a WiFi connection? If yes then smile bright. You have reached the right place as here you will get all the help for which you are looking. We will make it so simple for you to connect your printer to a new wireless network on Windows. Mac and Apple devices. Here you will get all the instructions to do so. Let’s get started.
Overview of Canon MG3600 New WiFi Setup
Canon Pixma MG3600 is an ultimate and reliable printer that helps you in executing the printing, scanning, copying, and faxing operations. With this printer, you can print the documents wirelessly from any place and at any time very easily. even with your smartphones. To use the full functionality of the Canon MG3600 printer, you just need to complete the Canon MG3600 with a new WiFi setup on your device.
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg3600 Printer to A New WiFi?
One of the ultimate methods to connect your WiFi-enabled devices to the Canon MG3600 printer is by using the WPS or WiFi-protected setup method. By using this method, you can set up your printer without entering any password. Look at the below steps for connecting the Canon MG3600 printer to a new WiFi connection:
- Step 1: The first step is to turn on your Canon MG3600 printer. Make sure that the WPS button on your router is on for starting the steps for the Canon MG3600 wireless printer setup. You need to ensure that the button on the WiFi router is ready to be handled.
- Step 2: After that, press and hold the WiFi button located on your Canon MG3600 printer until the power LED light on the device starts blinking.
- Step 3: Next, press the black button on your Canon printer and then the wireless button for going ahead with the Canon MG3600 printer setup process.
- Step 4: Now, you need to make sure that the WiFi LED light on your device keeps blinking as the ON Lamp remains lit. Thereafter, you need to visit the access point and within 2 minutes, press the WPS button.
- Step 5: When your device is searching the nearby wireless network then the blue WiFi lamp will keep flashing. Here, both WiFi and power LED light keep on blinking when it connects to the access point for Canon MG3600 WiFi setup.
- Step 6: Once a new WiFi connection is established properly on your Canon MG3600 printer then both power and WiFi power lamps will stop blinking. They will remain lit. You need to make sure that both the power and WiFi lamps are lit.
Thus, by reading the above-mentioned steps, you will get to know how to connect canon mg3600 to new wifi effectively on your device. If this WiFi connectivity method supports your device then you can go ahead with it and start printing the documents wirelessly. Although, if you have any issue with printer wireless setup or facing any trouble during Canon MG3600 printer setup then you can connect to the printers’ specialists at our helpdesk or by connecting them at our toll-free number. Our specialists are available all around the clock to answer your queries in the best possible way and troubleshoot the issue with your printer device. Feel free to connect with us at any time and we will take care to solve all of your concerns about the Canon MG3600 new WiFi setup.