Factory Reset Epson Printer
Are you experiencing issues with your Epson printer? Is your Epson printer not letting you carry out the print operations due to technical glitches? Does your Epson printer show a warning message saying your printer is required for maintenance? If so then don’t fret! We are here to help you how to Reset Epson Printer to Factory Settings?
In this article, you will get the precise details on the same. You can solve this problem by performing the factory reset Epson printer. Wondering how to Reset Factory Settings? This article might help you with this.
How to Reset Epson Printer to Factory Settings?
There are three methods by which you can perform the factory reset. Go through these steps one by step to know the way for factory reset on your Epson printer:
Method 1: Using the Control Panel
- Go through the below steps to reset factory default settings by using the control panel:
- Press the home button to go to the home menu from the control panel of your printer.
- Open the Setup menu by using the left and right arrow buttons.
- After that, press the Ok button to proceed further.
- In the next step, search for the Restore Default Settings options by using the left and right arrows keys. Tap on the Ok button to go further.
- Next, search for restoring the network settings by using the up and down arrow keys. Click on the Ok button.
- At last, restart your Epson printer.
By following these steps, you have reset your Epson printer successfully to the factory default settings.
Method 2: Using the Reset Button
- Each model of the Epson printer has a factory reset button at the backside of the printer that is used to reset the printer to the factory default settings. Here’s are the steps for reset.
- Switch off the Epson printer by using the power button.
- After that, press and hold the reset button at the backside of your printer by using a paper clip or pin.
- Next, turn on your Epson printer but press the reset button for at least 5-8 seconds.
- Release the power button once you get a print of the warning page.
- Thereafter, wait for some time until another page having the default IP address of your Epson printer gets printed.
- At last, use the IP address in order to reconfigure your Epson printer to your computer or laptop whatever you are using.
The above method will take less than a minute to factory reset the Epson printer and it is used often.
Method 3: Using the Epson Adjustment Program
The user can use this method when the printer’s buttons are not working properly. By using this method requires a little more time but it is simple to follow.
Go through the below steps to reset the Epson printer to the factory default settings using the Epson adjustment program:
- Firstly, download and install the Epson Adjustment program on your computer or laptop.
- Open the downloaded program from your system.
- Tap on the Select option to make important selections.
- After that, select the model number of your printer under the select menu and port the printer to which your computer is connected. Tap on the Ok button.
- Next, the Adjustment and Maintenance window will display. Tap on the Waste Ink Pad Counter under the Maintenance option. Click on Ok to proceed further.
- Check the Main Ink Pad Counter and tap on the initialize button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Hit on the Finish button to complete the reset operation.
- At last, restart your Epson printer and check whether your printer is working fine or not.
With these steps, you have completed the reset process successfully for your Epson printer. We hope you will find the best method for Reset Factory Settings.
If you have any queries or need assistance then you can contact the professional support team for the best solution to your problem associated with the Epson printer.