Epson XP 410 not printing
Epson Expression 410 all-in-one is a wireless inkjet printer to print, scan, and copy the documents. The printer comes in sleek design and supports amazing features to share the best printing experience with users. A user can print the documents from any location in the home or office by connecting the printer to the wireless network. The XP419 comes with the latest wireless standard and WIFi Direct. Although this printer has everything that a user would need to print the quality documents, problems like Epson XP 410 not printing also occurs sometimes and can hamper the user experience.
So, if your Epson XP 410 is not printing the documents, read this post. Here, we are sharing some simple troubleshooting guidelines that can help you to fix the problem. Let’s proceed to the next point and find the solution to get rid of this trouble.
Fix Epson XP 410 Printing Problems: Easy Troubleshooting Guidelines
Check the Printer Connection
- If you have connected the printer to the WiFi network, you need to check and make sure that your internet is working. You can disconnect or reconnect the printer to WiFi ( if required).
- Your printer and computer should be connected over the same wireless network.
- If you have connected the printer to the USB network, check the connected cables, they must be correctly seated into the ports.
- If required, change the USB port.
Set the Printer as Default Printer
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and go to the ‘Settings’.
- Click on Devices and choose the ‘Printer and Scanner’ option.
- Choose your printer modem i.e Epson XP410 , go to ‘Manage’, and click on ‘Set as default’.
- You can also uncheck the ‘Let Windows manage my default printer’ box, this will allow your device to use the recent printer.
If your Epson xp 410 not printing problem is still not resolved, there could be print jobs in the print queue. You need to clear the print jobs to troubleshoot the problem. Here, are the steps to follow:
- Click on ‘Windows + R’.
- Now, type ‘services.msc’ in the box.
- Find the printer spooler, right click on it and hit the stop button.
- Get back to your PC, go to file explorer and in the URL bar, type %windir%System32spoolPRINTERS.
- You need to delete the files.
- Get back tpop Printer spooler and right click on it. Click on Start, set the startup type to ‘AUtomatic’. Click on the Ok button.
Hopefully, one of these troubleshooting solutions will help you to deal with Epson XP 410 not printing problem. So, follow the troubleshooting steps, fix the concern and continue to print the documents without any Hassle. In case you are unable to fix the problem on your own, or you have any other query related to the printer, you can contact the Epson printer experts for help. The professionals can suggest the best possible solution to your problem and make sure that you have the best printing experience with Epson. Experts are available around the click, so you can contact them anytime you want.