Epson XP-330 not printing
Epson XP-330 is an amazing choice for printing the documents. The printer delivers great outcomes and makes sure that all the printing requirements of customers are being fulfilled. However, issues like Epson XP-330 not printing are quite common to occur from time to time. There could be a number of possible reasons due to which you may encounter this problem like the driver issues. In case your Epson XP-330 not printing the documents, this guide can help you. Here, we are going to share the simple step by step instructions that can help you to deal with the printer is not printing problem and troubleshoot it with easy steps.
Fix Epson XP-330 not printing problem: Troubleshooting Guidelines to Follow
Following are the few simple guidelines that can help you to deal with Epson XP-330 not printing black problem on your device. So, read the steps and find the most effective solution to troubleshoot the problem:
Check the printer connection
- There are chances that your Epson printer is not connected properly to the computer. If you have connected your printer using the USB cable, you need to:
- Check and make sure that all the cables are connected properly. In case not, you need to reconnect them to make sure that the printer works fine.
- Connect your printer directly to your PC without Hub.
- You can also try using another cable to see if the problem is resolved.
If you have connected printer wirelessly:
- Check your internet connection and make sure that your router and modem a working fine.
- Check the printer connection status and make sure that it is properly connected to the network.
- Replace or reconnect your Network Cable if you have a wired connection.
- For WiFi, Try to reconnect the printer to the network.
Set your printer as the default printer
The best way to fix Epson printing problems is to set the printer as the default printer on your PC. For this, you can follow the steps below:
- Press ‘Windows + R’ key together from the keyboard. This will invoke the run box.
- Now, type ‘Control’ and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- Under the ‘View By’ option, Click on ‘Large’ icon.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and choose ‘Set as Default Printer’ option.
Check the Ink Cartridge
Dried Ink or empty Ink cartridges could also be the reason behind the Epson XP-330 not printing problem on your device. Thus, check and make sure that your Ink cartridges are working fine. If necessary, you need to replace the Ink cartridges with the new one. Always prefer to purchase the Ink cartridges only from the official sources.
Hopefully, these simple guidelines would help you to troubleshoot Epson XP-330 not printing problem on your device. All the troubleshooting steps are very effective and easy to follow. But, if you are still unable to troubleshoot your problem on Epson printer, you can contact the Epson experts and seek the professional advice to get rid of this issue. The experts will share the best of the shooting solution with you and make sure that nothing compromises your Epson printing experience again.