Epson Printer Troubleshooting
Epson printer troubleshooting includes the identification of issues and their solution. Being an electronic device, Epson Printer also has different hardware and software issues. These issues can occur anytime and create hindrances in your work.
Suppose, you have to print some important documents and suddenly your Epson printer stops responding. What will you do at that moment? The best solution to this problem is Epson Printer troubleshooting through which you can get instant solutions to various Epson Printer issues.
For Epson printer help, you can also contact the professionals to get online tech support. Just dial a number and share your concern with an expert. After that, the expert will share the best possible solution to resolve your Epson Printer issue online.
After troubleshooting the Epson printer, you can print a test page to check whether the problem is resolved or not. If it still exists, then you can allow experts to remotely resolve your issue.
Fix Printer Problems & Solution
Let’s have look on some common Epson Printer issue and their solutions:
Problem – Issues in Printer driver installation on Windows 10
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your Windows 10 device.
- Turn on your device, right-click the start menu.
- Go to Hardware and sound option followed by Devices and Printers.
- Choose the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Select the option for ‘Add a local or network printer with manual settings’ and tap to next.
- Follow on-screen instructions and fix the Epson Printer Problems.
Problem – Missing Epson printer software after the windows 10 upgrade
- Visit the Epson Printer official website and go to the main Epson Support page.
- Choose the product category and select your product.
- Select Drivers and Downloads.
- Choose ‘Drivers and Utilities Combo Package’.
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button and download the file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete this process.
Epson printer does not work when connected via USB
For troubleshooting Epson printer issues, right-click the windows icon.
- Choose the option for the Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on your Epson printer.
- Choose properties and click ‘Ports’.
- Change LPT1 to USB001.
These solutions will help you in troubleshooting the Epson Printer issues. If you are unable to fix the Epson printer problems on your own, you can contact the experts and take their advice to resolve the problem. Professionals will provide you with instant help via phone call and make sure that you do not face the same issue again.
Also Checkout – Epson Printer Driver Downloads