Epson Printer Recovery Mode: Your Complete Guide
We understand how frustrating it can be to face the Epson Printer Recovery Mode problem. This message may pop up when you are trying to update the drivers of your Epson printer. The most common reason behind that is a power cut. But that does not sum up what you need to know.
If your internet connection is unstable even then this problem can arise. Moreover, if you happen to accidentally remove the power cord or stop the installation process even then this error message can be displayed. Untrusted third-party applications too can leave your printer in recovery mode.
If you are annoyed by this error message and looking for a solution, you have stumbled upon the perfect guide. Read all the best methods to easily fix the error message.
Epson Printer Recovery Mode: The Effective Solutions
Before coming here to look for the solutions you might have tested all the tricks up your sleeves and have failed. You can rely on our time-tested solutions provided by us to successfully resolve this issue without any hassle.
1. Updating The Firmware
An outdated firmware is sure to lead you to such a situation. So it is advisable that you always keep the firmware updated. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Wait for a couple of seconds once you find out that your system is stuck in recovery mode. A pop-up message will appear on your system’s screen.
- You can find an option there where you can update the Epson firmware suite.
- Click on that link, it will redirect you to a link where you can download the software easily.
- After you are done with a successful download of the driver suite update, proceed with running the file on your device.
- Follow all the given on-screen instructions on your device’s screen.
- In case you fail to find the link, visit the manufacturer’s official website and look for the latest firmware.
- To easily search for compatible firmware make sure to enter your printer’s model number.
- After downloading the firmware from the website make sure that you save the file on the C drive of your PC.
- Once downloaded, open the folder and extract all the files to your computer.
- Now you need to run the extracted file, to do so double-click on the extracted file on your device.
Note: To do so a high-speed stable internet connection is a prerequisite.
2: Updating The Network Adapter to fix Epson Printer Recovery
Updating the network adapter can be of great utility when it comes to fixing the recovery mode. To successfully do so make sure that you follow all the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly you need to click on the Start menu and then search for the Device Manager in the search bar.
- After doing so hit the Enter button and open the Manager option.
- When in the device manager window, Look for the Network Adapter option.
- Right-click on the adapter and choose the Update option from the given drop-down menu.
- To do this a stable internet connection is a must.
- Once you have successfully updated the Network Adapter, restart your device along with the printer.
- Most likely, the problem would have been resolved by now.
3: Checking The Network
Ensuring a well-connected internet connection is sure to minimize the frequent issues with your printer. That is why you need to check the internet connection’s strength from the Task Manager option.
- You can choose to change the internet connection before you update the firmware.
- This will ensure that you dodge the issue of recovery mode.
We hope that this guide to fix the Epson Printer Recovery Mode was helpful to you. In this guide, we have tried to provide you with the most simplified tips to update your firmware. This will help you in avoiding any sort of recovery mode problems in the future as well.
If after following all these fixes you are still facing any trouble, then contact us. Our experts will surely help you out in fixing all these issues. Making your printing experience a smooth ride.
Also Checkout – Epson Printer Firmware Reset