Epson Printer Recovery Mode Fix
The most annoying issue that users face with their Epson printer is the Epson Printer Recovery Mode problem. This problem usually occurs because of the interrupted printer driver update process. Any wrong step in the update process causes the trouble and stop the printer jobs from executing. Ignoring the error can cause more damage to your printing device, thus Epson printer recovery mode fix is important to troubleshoot the problem and continue with the normal printing process. Here, in this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you in Epson printer recovery mode fix on your printer. So, follow the guidelines carefully and troubleshoot the problem to continue with the normal printing process.
The reason behind the occurrence of the error is troubles in the Epson printer update process and it can be because of the following reasons:
- Internet Failure.
- Power Cut.
- Canceled installation process.
- Sudden Un-Plugging of the cable.
Whenever such kind of problems occurs, troubleshooting becomes a very challenging task. Fortunately, with the help of the below-mentioned troubleshooting guidelines which you can fix the Epson printer stuck in recovery mode error and continue with the normal printing process.
Steps to Troubleshoot Epson Printer in Recovery Mode Error
- When you find your Epson printer stuck in Recovery Mode, then wait until you see the pop-up appearing on the screen of your computer. When you see the pop-up on your screen, you have to click on the link highlighted “ Epson Firmware Updater Download Site’.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the next page where you will get an on-screen prompt to install the firmware update.
- In case, the pop-up window does not appear on your screen ( as we have mentioned above) or if you have closed the pop-up screen accidentally, you can visit the Epson official website and get the Firmware Recovery tool.
- Visit the Epson official website and find out the Epson firmware update for the particular Epson product. After that, download it on your device.
- Once the downloading process is complete, you need to install the updates on your system to update your printer.
Things to Remember
- Before you initiate the process, it is very important for you to check and make sure that you have:
- Active and stable internet connection
- Properly fitted cable connection
- Power backup while installing the updates.
So, check for these requirements and if they are fulfilled continue with the process.
Hopefully, with the help of the aforementioned guidelines, you would able to find the Epson printer recovery mode fix for your printing device. Follow the steps carefully to quickly resolved the issue and avoid troubles in the process. In case, if you are still unable to troubleshoot the issue, we recommend you to contact the experts and seek their assistance. The Epson printer professionals can help you to discover the root cause of the problem and make sure that the same issue does not occur again in the future.