Epson Printer Printing With Lines Missing
Are you trying to print the documents but your Epson printer printing with lines missing? Is your printing device skipping the lines in printing? Well! There is no need to worry as this problem can be resolved with the help of some simple guidelines. There are a number of ways to fix this issue. In this guide, we are going to discuss manual troubleshooting steps that will help you to deal with Epson printer printing with lines missing. So, follow the guide and fix the problem without any hassle.
Epson printer printing with lines missing problems usually occurs due to the following reasons. Have a look:
- Nozzles clogs.
- Low-Quality Print Settings.
- Misaligned Print Heads.
- Incorrect Paper Thickness Settings.
Epson printer problems and solutions
Below, we have outlined some simple ways that you can follow to deal with Epson printer printing with lines missing problem. So follow the mentioned steps carefully and fix this trouble:
Run and Clean Print Cartridges Utility
- Connect your printing device to the computer and turn on both the devices.
- Click on the Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- Double click on the ‘Printer and Faxes’.
- Right-click on the icon of your printer and go to the Preferences.
- Click the ‘Services’ tab and choose ‘Service this device option.
- The Printer toolbox will open.
- On the ‘Device Services’ tab, choose the ‘Clean and print Cartridge’ option and follow the onscreen guidelines to troubleshoot the problem.
- Now, print the test page to check if the problem is fixed or not.
Clean the Contacts
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge and wait until the carriage gets silent.
- Turn off your printing device and disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the cartridges and put them on a paper with the Nozzle Plate facing to the up.
- Clean ‘Copper Colored’ contact using the soft cloth.
- Clean the cartridges.
- Clean the electrical contacts also.
- Let the cartridges and electrical contacts get dry. Wait for a while.
- Reinstall the cartridges and close the access door.
- Reconnect your printing device and turn on the printer.
- Try printing the test page to check if the issue is resolved or not.
Remove the Black Cartridges for two hours
In your printer’s black cartridges, the Epson printer printing with lines missing may be occurring due to the collection of sediments in the printer nozzle area. You can troubleshoot the problem with the following steps:
- Remove the Black Cartridge from your printer. After that, close the printer.
- Now, place it on the paper with a nozzle to the up.
- Wait for at least 2 hours.
- Reinstall them back in your device.
- Print the test page.
Replace the cartridge
If nothing is helping you to fix the problem, you can try replacing the printer cartridges. This will troubleshoot the problem and you can continue using the printer services without any hassle.
With the help of the aforementioned guidelines, you can fix your Epson printer problem. So, if your Epson printer is printing with lines missing, try these troubleshooting guidelines and continue using the normal printing functions. In case, the problem is still not resolved, you can contact the printer experts and seek their guidance to troubleshoot the problem.
Also Checkoout – Epson Printer Drivers Download