Epson Printer Not Printing Properly
Is your Epson Printer Not Printing Properly? Want to learn about Epson Printer Problems and Troubleshooting? If yes then you are at the right place. If you are an Epson printer user then you might face an “Epson printer not printing properly” issue due to which it does not print the document that you command from your connected device. There could be several factors responsible for the occurrence of this issue. This guide will help you in resolving all the Epson printing-related issues.
Common Reasons Behind Epson Printer Not Printing Properly
There may be one of the below reasons behind the Epson printer not printing properly:
- Forgot to turn on the Epson printer
- Input paper tray of your printer may be out of paper
- The clogged nozzle of the printhead
- Your printer device might not be connected properly with the computer via USB
- If you are not using the printer for a long time then ink may get dry
- The unclear print head of the Epson printer
- The low ink level in the ink cartridge leads to failure to print black and other colors.
- Incorrect placement of the ink cartridges
- The printer driver or software of the Epson printer might not be updated to the latest version
Troubleshooting Tricks for Epson Printer Not Printing Properly
If you are facing any issue with your Epson printer such as it is not printing the documents properly. Here, you will know the Epson Printer Problems and Troubleshooting tricks to fix issues with the Epson printer:
Method 1: Check Connection
Sometimes you are unable to print the documents properly when you establish corrupt connections. So, firstly you need to check all the wires and connections:
- Firstly, you need to check the USB cable connection.
- Make sure that the WiFi Epson printer is connected to the computer or laptop.
- Check the internet speed of your network.
- You need to ensure that your computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Turn off your computer and printer. Pull out all the power supply cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds and then turn on your printer and computer.
Method 2: Delete all Previous Printing Commands
Follow the below steps to resolve the Epson Printer Not Printing Properly by deleting all the previous printing commands:
- Open your printer option and then go to the printer settings.
- After that, search Printers and Scanners from the search bar.
- Select your printer from the Printer window.
- Thereafter, you need to right-click on your Epson printer and then tap on the Printer queue or see what your printer is printing.
- Next, a new window will open on your screen where you will see all the previous printing commands.
- At last, select all or one by one delete option to remove all printing jobs.
- Try to print the document.
Method 3: Reinstall the Printer Driver and Software
When the users are facing the issue in printing the documents then it is advised to them to reinstall the printer drivers or software on their system:
- Firstly, open the printer window and select your Epson printer from the given list of printers.
- After that, go to the Epson printer setup webpage and then select your printer drivers and software compatible with your printer to reinstall them.
- Thereafter, tap on the download button.
- Now, you need to go to the download option to download the file for your Epson printer. You need to double-click on the recently downloaded file.
- Tap on the install button and follow on-screen instructions.
- Wait for some time until the printer drivers and software installation are completed. Remember to not close the window during the installation of the printer driver or software.
- Tap on the close button.
- Next, you can turn off the printer and computer. After waiting for some time then turn it on.
- At last, give a print command to check whether the printing issue is resolved or not.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned steps you can easily resolve the Epson Printer Not Printing Properly issue and your printer will start working again. All the steps are easy and help you in fixing the not printing issue.