Epson Printer Firmware Reset
Does your Epson Printing device need the reset, but you are unable to do it? Well! Don’t worry, we are here to help you. In this post, we are going to share the easy steps that can help you with Epson Printer Firmware Reset on your device. So, read the provided information carefully and complete the task without any hassle.
Here, we want you to remind us thing most of the issues also occur when there is something wrong with the firmware, so you can go for the Epson Printer Firmware Reset to fix the problem. Let’s proceed next and learn the simple steps to complete the task.
Signs that You Need the Epson Printer Firmware Reset or Printer Reset
- You are seeing an error message saying that ‘ waste Inkpad is full’.
- The pink button beside the power button is blinking.
- The pink button beside the power button has steady lights.
Reset Printer Manually
There are two methods to reset Epson printers manually. Below we have explained both the methods one by one.
- Firstly, check and make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Now, you need to hit the power button to turn off the printer.
- Once the device is turned off, you need to wait for at least 5 seconds.
- After this, press and hold the ‘Pink’ button. While holding this button, you need to press the ‘Power’ button together.
- Your printer will be turned off and the Greenlight indicator present will begin to blink.
- Once the Green button stops blinking, you can release the Pink button.
- Now, you can see the Steady or blinking light on the ‘Pink’ button.
- Press and hold the pink button for about 10 seconds. After that, start counting to 10 and release the button quickly. Now you need to protect it again for 3 seconds. Release the button.
That’s All! You will see that the LED light on the pink button is not blinking now. In case, you are having trouble following the steps above or you have any question related to the Epson printer firmware reset, do not hesitate to get expert advice.
However, in case you fail to reset your Epson printer manually with the steps mentioned above, you can proceed with the guidelines below to complete the task.
- Press the power button present on your printer to turn it off.
- Now, you need to wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Again, press the power button. Your printer will be turned on and the green light will start to blink.
- Once the green light becomes steady, you need to press the ‘Pink’ button for at least 10 seconds.
- Now, release the button and press it again for about 2 seconds.
You are now done!
Here, you need to remember one thing that both the methods are almost the same. We would recommend you choose the one as per your comfort.
So these are some simple guidelines that can help you with the Epson printer reset on your device. All the mentioned instructions are simple and easy to follow.
But if you still have a doubt about resetting the printer, or you are confused about how to reset Epson printer firmware, get in touch with the experts and take their advice to complete the task.
The professionals will provide you the best possible solution to fix the problem and make sure that you have the desirable printing experience with Epson.
Also Checkout – Epson ET 2650 Printing Problems