Epson Printer Driver Download
Have you upgraded your PC to Windows 10? There are chances that your Epson Printer drivers may not work. But don’t worry, you can fix this problem by updating the Epson printer driver download for windows 10. Possibilities are there that your previously downloaded drivers are not compatible with the latest version of Windows.
So, you can update them for the smooth and error-free functioning of your device. So, if you want to download or update the drivers then you can visit the official website of Epson Printer and get an Epson driver download from there free of cost.
As the different models are sold in different locations, you need to have Epson drivers from the local website of that particular region.
Steps to Download Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 10
Following are the steps through which you can download the printer drivers for your Windows 10 device.
- On your computer, open the web browser and visit the Epson printer official website.
- To open the homepage of your local Epson website, you need to select the region. For example- If you are in the USA, select the USA.
- Now, download the drivers from the Epson website’s support page.
- Choose ‘Printers and All-In-Ones’ from the drop-down menu of the support page.
- After that, you have to follow the onscreen guidelines step-by-step for Epson Printer Driver Download for your printer.
- To download the right drivers, you require a model, number & the operating system on which your device is running. ( Windows 10 32-bit or Windows 10 64-bit ).
Important – For the older printer models, Epson drivers for windows 10 may not be available. Official drivers download is very important as the other can create serious troubles. You may not be able to find the right drivers for your printer even after spending a long time searching.
Manual Epson Driver Download
Instead of downloading the drivers manually, you can use the driver Update tool for driver download. Manual Epson Printer Driver Download can be a very time consuming and risky task, so use the tool for driver download.
Download by Driver Easy tool
To download Epson printer drivers for Windows 10, you can use the Driver Easy tool. This is a driver update tool online. Download the tool and click the ‘Scan Now’ button to detect the missing and outdated drivers. If the drivers are missing or outdated, the driver will easily detect it and find out the latest drivers for you. So, use driver easy for Epson Printer Driver downloads on your Epson Printer.
We hope that this detailed and step-by-step guide to Download Epson Printer Driver was helpful to you. This guide has been made keeping your queries in mind. If by any chance something has been missing or you have some other queries then you can contact us. Our technical experts will help you out for sure.
Also Checkout – Epson Printers Install Software