Epson printer communication error Windows 10
Our daily work highly depends on computers and printers. The latest Windows 10 upgrade has made many tasks a lot easier, but when it comes to print the documents using the top-quality Epson printer, the device displays Epson printer communication error. Now, if we talk about Epson, the company is known for producing top-quality printing devices that deliver desired outcomes and share smart printing solutions. The Epson printers are highly incredible and reliable, but the communication issues sometimes compromise the user experience. If you are also using the Epson printer with your Windows 10 computer and getting the Epson printer communication error every time you try to print the documents, you need to fix the concern to continue with normal printing tasks. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to troubleshoot the printer communicating the issue with your device.
Epson printer communication error Windows 10: Possible Reasons
- Improper connectivity of cables and wires from Epson Printer to the computer.
- Defective cables and USB ports could be the reason behind printer communication error as the device is unable to establish a successful connection.
- Printer driver issues are the other concern results in the printer communication error.
Troubleshooting Solutions to fix Epson printer communication error Windows 10:
Check the Connectivity
The first thing you need to do for troubleshooting the Epson printer communication error is to check and make sure that your printer is properly connected to your Windows 10 device. For doing this, remove all the connected cables between your printer and computer. Reinsert the cables again to connect it to the device properly. Also, you need to check and make sure that all the cables are functioning properly. No cable must be broken.
Check for the Driver issues
Sometimes, the Epson printer communication error also occur due to the outdated or corrupted printer drivers and software. To fix this problem, you need to replace the drivers with the new and updated ones. Also, there are chances that your printer does not support the Windows 10 version, thus you need to contact the printer manufacturer for the technical advice.
You can visit the Epson official website to download and install the compatible printer drivers for your device. If nothing works, you can take help from the Epson professionals to fix the communication issues.
To update the drivers, you can:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button.
- In the search field, type ‘Device Manager’.
- Hit the Enter button and this will open the ‘Device Properties’ window on your screen.
- Choose the Epson printer and then right-click on it.
- Click the ‘Update Driver’ option.
This will update your printer drivers and fix the problem.
Other possible solutions you can try to fix Epson Printer Communication Error Windows 10:
Check the network connection and make sure that you have correctly set up your printing device. If any cable is defective, you need to replace it.
The outdated Windows version could also be the reason for Epson Printer Communication Error Windows 10. So, upgrade the Windows. For this, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open ‘Control Panel’ on your system and click on the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Choose the ‘System and Security’ option. Now, you need to click on the Windows update option to update Windows. Hopefully, this will troubleshoot your printer communication issue.
Hopefully, with the help of these troubleshooting guidelines to fix the Epson printer communication error Windows 10. Once the problem is sorted, you can continue with the smooth printing operations and start printing the documents.