Quick Guide For Epson ET 2720 Setup
Have you ever thought of controlling your printer with your voice? Stop imagining because it has become the realization now. The Epson ET 2720 printer will help you print with voice. For this, you only need to complete the Epson ET-2720 setup and you are all set to take the printouts with your voice. A quick setup guide is here for the Epson 2720 wifi setup containing all the steps from unpacking to installation. As there is a lot to learn, therefore without wasting a single second, let’s get started!
Steps For Epson 2720 WiFi Setup
There are five main steps to complete the voice-enabled Epson ET-2720 setup. Under those steps, there are simple steps that you need to follow in order to make your printer functional. Therefore, follow all the guidelines properly mentioned below.
Step 1: Unpack the Epson 2720 Printer
To use anything, the first step is to unpack and assemble it. So, the steps are:
- Open the box of the Epson printer, and take out the printer and all other equipment very carefully.
- Remove all the protective filming, or layerings carefully for all the products, but don’t open the ink bottles yet.
- Assemble all the parts if something is required to be assembled.
Step 2: Fill in the Ink Tanks for Epson
As you have noticed, there are no ink cartridges for the Epson printer. It used to have an ink tank. So carefully fill these tanks with the following steps:
- Open the lid for the ink cover on your Epson printer.
- Then, open the cap of the ink tank for the black cover as it is an important color in printing.
- Now, unpack the black ink bottle and carefully open it in the upright position.
- Now, put the nozzle of the bottle into the black ink tank, and wait for it to get filled at the prescribed level.
- Don’t squeeze the bottle while filling the ink tank, as the excessive ink may get spilled over the paper during printing.
- Once done, close the ink tank cover, and close the ink bottle as well.
- Similarly, fill the ink tanks for the other colors.
- After this whole process, close the lid for the ink tank.
Step 3: Connect it to the Power and Load the papers in Paper Tray
Now, the next step is to connect the printer to the power to start the setup of the printer.
- Connect the power cable of the printer to the electrical power source.
- Power on your Epson printer with the Power button, and wait for the power light to flash.
- Then, select your preferred language on the display panel of the Epson printer.
- When the Start Here option appears on display, keep the Help button pressed for 5 seconds.
- Now, press the start button again to start the ink charging and open the inner cover to avoid ink wasting.
- The ink charging will take around 10 minutes, so wait till the ink charging is complete.
- Tap on the OK button on the completion of the ink charging, and start the initial setup.
- Go as per the on-screen instructions for the adjustment of the print quality.
- Now, to load papers, open the paper feeder guard properly with the backward tilted paper support.
- Slide the edges guide as per the requirement and load a sufficient amount of papers in the feeder.
- Close the paper feeder, and complete the paper settings on the printer’s Control panel.
Step 4: Installing the Printer Driver for the Epson ET- 2720 Setup
Now, the main step has come up for the installation of the printer driver.
- As you are completing the WiFi setup, don’t attach any type of cable to connect the printer to the system.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network using the Network option in the setup menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Open the web browser, and download the latest printer driver from www.epson.com.
- Then, open the downloaded file to run the installation.
- Complete all the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- The system automatically chooses the wireless setup for the Epson printer.
- If it got unsuccessful, then enter your network name and WiFi password manually in the required fields during installation.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- Add your printer to the system using the Control Panel.
You can stop the setup process here if you want to use the voice commands for the printing. If you want, then you need to follow the extra step given below for the activation of the voice command.
Step 5: Activating Voice Commands for Printing
So, to start printing with your voice, follow these steps:
- Create the Epson Connect account on your device. You can use a tablet or phone as well for remote printing.
- Then, add your Epson ET-2720 printer to the product list of the Epson Connect.
- Link this Epson Connect account to the voice assistant present in your system.
That’s it! You are all set to use your Epson printer with the help of your voice. With voice command, you can do the printing in a more creative way. So, this completes the Epson 2720 WiFi setup for your printer.
Let’s Be Creative!
Amazing, isn’t it? You have learned a lot in this simple guide and that too quickly with simple guidelines. This doesn’t just complete the Epson 2720 WiFi Setup but you also got the steps for the voice activation. As it has been told, this article contains a lot of things to learn for the Epson ET-2720 Setup. So, it’s time to be more creative with the voice-activated printing with the Epson printers.