Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting
Epson printers are known for their reliability. At times these reliable printing buddies of yours can also leave you in limbo. This is why you should know about Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting tips so that you know what to do next. You don’t need to stress over problems like document printing errors. Follow these steps so that you never have to panic ever again.
Paper Feeder Issue: Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting
You can try to follow the given guidelines to fix the problem if in case you are facing issues associated with the paper feeder:
- First of all, you need to remove the paper from the printer. After doing so make sure you place the sheets back into the paper feeder.
- Make sure to slide the edge guide against the paper edge. Be sure that the paper stack is not breaching the arrow mark that is present on the edge guide.
- In case of multiple pages, fan the edges after removing the pages.
- Reload the sheets now.
- Paper jams can occur when you use only one or two paper sheets at a time, so it would be better if you load multiple sheets in the feeder.
- In case you are trying to print on both sides then you should preferably add only a few sheets.
Other Problems That Require Troubleshooting
Not just paper feeder issues but there are a lot of other printer problems that require troubleshooting. Know more about them.
1. Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting: No Color Prints
It is one of the most common problems that can occur with the Epson printers.
- You simply need to turn off the printer for a while and then later turn it on after a few seconds.
- At the same time, disconnect or unplug all the cables connected to the printer and in a similar manner connect them again after a few seconds.
- Now try to do a test print, you’ll find this option on the display of your printer.
- Make sure that you check the ink volume and ink level before you print a test page.
2. Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting: Not Working With Browser
- As a first step, you need to click on the Start icon and then go to the Control Panel.
- Move to the Devices and Printers section.
- Then you need to right-click on the See What’s Printing? A pop window will be presented and you have to click on your printer’s name.
- Make sure to choose the “Use printer online” option and if necessary then you can repeat the steps.
Freezing or Software Crashing Issues: Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting
Without a doubt, each and every device is prone and vulnerable to freezing problems and crashes. The reasons for such an issue can be manifold. It may be the hardware or the software’s fault. By troubleshooting the issue you can make sure that the printer works just fine.
- As a first step, you need to ensure that all the cables are connected in the right ports and in the right manner. Everything needs to be properly connected and working at the same time. If the printer needs a software update then you may also go for it.
- Updating the software and drivers of the printer is a proven way to ensure that your printer remains up-to-date and is able to work efficiently. If drivers are not updated for a long time, even then there are chances that the printer would fail to work at its optimal level.
- When these driver and software updates are rolled out any old bugs and issues are specially kept in mind. Making sure that the device is in up-to-date condition.
- Any new update may contain better accessibility features to help you have a better and more seamless experience.
Troubleshooting problems is not easy and we know that. Our detailed guide on Epson ET-2650 Troubleshooting aims to make your troubleshooting journey much smoother. We have tried to cover as many diverse topics as possible.
If you have still some doubts or are facing a problem, feel free to contact our experts. They are sure-shot going to help you out.
Also Checkout – Epson Printing Problems