Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac
If you are using the Epson’s Drivers and Utilities, this simply shows that you have accepted the License Agreement. By using the Epson Printer with access to email, you can print the files and documents from any device capable of sending the emails and attachments to the email, all you have to do is register your printing device in the Epson Connect Service. For this, you can use the Epson connect printer setup utility Mac. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to register the device by enabling the Epson connect printer setup utility Mac. So, follow the guidelines below and complete the registration without any hassle.
What is Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility?
Epson Connect is the utility service that allows users to print and scan documents from any location. The wireless feature in Epson Connect is simple to use. If you are planning to go for the Epson Connect, you are surely wants to connect Epson Printer to Mac. In this guide, we are going to share the setup instruction to connect to the Mac. The setup process is simple, but if you execute one wrong step, it will ruin the entire process. Below are sharing the step by step instructions for Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Mac. So, if you are a Mac user, follow the steps below to complete the process.
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for Mac: Steps to follow
- First of all, download the printer utility and after that, run it.
- Tap to continue.
- Agree with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement. For this, tap on the continue option and choose the ‘I Agree’ option.
- Proceed further by the click on the ‘Install’ option.
- Once you are done with the installation, tap on Close.
- A window will appear on your screen automatically and ask you to choose the product. Tap on the Next.
- In case, this does not happen, you can go to the ‘Finder’ option and choose the ‘Application’. Now, go to your Epson software, and click on the ‘Printer Setup’ option.
- Now, proceed with the printer registration for Epson printer setup mac and tap on the Next option.
- You will see a message saying to register a printer to Epson Connect appearing on your screen. Tap on ON to access the terms and conditions. After that, click on the Next.
- If you are not an existing user, you need to create a new account. Once done, tap to Finish. If you are already registered with Epson Connect or have an account, you need to fill the form to add the printer and choose the ‘Add’ option.
- Close the window.
In case, your Epson printer Connect utility Mac is unable to find the printer, check whether your printer and Mac device are present on th same network or not. Also, make sure your printer is turned on and you are using the right printer.
Hopefully, with the help of these simple guidelines, you can connect the Epson printer to Mac. But, if this is not the case, you can get in touch with the experts and seek their assistance. A team of qualified and knowledgeable experts will be there to help you remotely and make sure all the issues are resolved. So, get in touch with the experts and complete the setup.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]