Connecting WLAN Brother Printer
Brother printer is a popular all-in-one printing device which allows the users to print, scan, and copy the documents whenever they want. Another amazing features supported by Brother printer is WiFi connectivity. Connecting WLAN Brother Printer is a very simple and easy process, all you need is to follow some simple guidelines to complete the task. It doesn’t matter if the primary location of your Brother printer is at home or in the office, multiple users can print the document using the Brother Printing machine without any cord or wire. So, let’s proceed further with the simple steps for connecting WLAN Brother Printer and complete the process.
It doesn’t matter if you have a technical background or not, connecting WLAN Brother Printer is a very simple and you can do it following the simple. Below, we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help you complete the Printer Wireless Setup process without any hassle.
Setup Brother WLAN Printer: Guidelines To Follow
Before we begin with the Wireless Setup process, you need to check and make sure your Wireless network is working fine. If you do not know the network name and password, you can find it at the bottom of your router or access point.
- Connect the power cord to the Brother printer and then to the power outlet. Press the power button to turn on the printer. You can find a circular button present on the top.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button on the control panel to open the menu.
- Using the ‘Up or Down’ arrow keys to choose the ‘Network’ option and after that click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Select ‘WLAN’ option and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Choose the option ‘ setup wizard’ and click on the ‘Ok’ button the screen will show you ‘WLAN Enable?’ along with the options ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. Tap on the Yes option to start the wireless setup wizard.
- The setup wizard will show you the list of available networks to connect Brother printer to wifi. discover your network and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Now, you have to enter the Network Key, the settings will be applied and you connect to the wireless router will be enabled.
- The connection successfully established screen will show you the ‘Connected’ message. Also, Brother Printer will print the WLAN report with the text ‘Connection’ Ok. The Wifi button present on the LCD screen left side will start to flash green.
In case the printer is no a connected to the network, the printer will print the report “Connection: XX”. In such a situation, you need to check and repeat the setup process. Make sure that you follow all the instructions carefully, this will keep you away from the silly technical troubles that may interrupt your path.
That’s all, these are some simple steps that can help you Brother printer wireless setup for your device. The instructions mentioned above are pretty simple and easy to follow. Make sure that you enter the correct details to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Once your printer is connected to the WiFi, you can print the documents wirelessly from your printer-supported device whenever you want. Always remember that your printer and computer or any other printer-supported device must be connected to the same WiFi network for printing the documents. In case, you face any technical glitch while working on the Brother printer wireless setup, you can contact the Brother printer experts and get instant expert help to complete the printer setup. the experts are available 24/7, so you can contact them anytime you want.