Connect Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi
Have you just purchased a new Canon Pixma printer? Well! By Connect Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi, you can print documents wirelessly from any location in your home or office. Yes! The wireless setup makes the printing process easier than before as you can print any document from any device connected to the wireless network.
In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for Connect Canon Pixma printer to WiFi. Follow the mentioned guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle.
For Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup, it is very necessary to have an uninterrupted internet connection. So, before you begin with the setup process, check and make sure that:
- You have a fully-functioning router.
- Computing devices like MAC, PC, Tablet, or Smartphone.
Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup using the WPS Connection Method
- Turn on your printer and place the WPS button within the reach.
- Press and hold the WiFi button until the LED lights up.
- Click the WPS button present on the printer within two minutes when the LED lights up.
- While searching for the network, the Blue Wifi lights will be lit.
- When connected to the wireless network both the power and wifi lights will stop blinking.
- To check the wifi connectivity, you can try to print the network settings of your printers.
- This is how you can complete the Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup using the WPS button.
Wireless Setup using the Standard Connection Method
- Connect your printer to PC for network settings. Turn on the printer, load paper in the input tray.
- Press the‘ Resume or Cancel’ button and hold this button for some seconds. After that, the network configuration page will get immediately printed.
- Check the printout to identify the network connection status of your Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup. It will be specified as ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’.
- Verify whether the network name has been displayed correctly or not.
- Install all the necessary drivers for the printer setup.
- Your printer must be turned on and connected to the power outlet.
- If connecting it through a router, you will require the ethernet cable for connecting the printer to the PC.
- Check whether you have installed the correct printer drivers for your device or not.
- Connect the printer to the internet. If you are using the router, connect the printer and computer to the router.
- Follow on-screen guidelines for Connect Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi.
- On your PC, click on the ‘Start’ button and go to the settings.
- Click on the Devices.
- Choose ‘printer and scanners’ and then choose ‘Add printer and scanner’ option from the list.
- Connect the printer to the same network to which your devices are connecting.
Follow these simple guidelines for Connect Canon Pixma Printer to WiFi and start printing documents anytime from anywhere in your home or office.
Also Checkout- Canon mg3222 wifi setup