Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi
Brother printer is one of the best printers available in the market for users. In order to enjoy the best Brother printer experience, you can connect the printer to your wireless network and print wirelessly. Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi is not a tough task, you just need to follow the simple guidelines and you would be able to complete the setup on your own. Before you connect the printer, it is important to check and make sure that you have an active internet connection and it is working fine. In the post, we are sharing the simple instructions that can help you in Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi, so follow the guidelines and complete the process without any hassle.
- For Connecting WLAN Brother Printer, you will need the network name and password of your Wireless router or modem. You can find the details on the backside of your router and modem and also change the router name or password if you want.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are turned on to proceed with the process.
Setup the WiFi Connection
- Choose the ‘menu’ option (( if your device supports the touch screen) and select ‘Settings’ or ‘Spanner and Screwdriver’ icon. After that, click on the ‘All Settings’.
- Now, using the arrow key, scroll to the down and tap on ‘Network’, hit the Ok button.
- Choose WLAN>
- Use the arrow key and scroll to the down to select the ‘Setup Wizard’ option on your screen.
- Hit the ‘OK’ button ( it may take a while for searching).
- Now, for connecting WLAN brother printer, you need to select the WiFi network you wish to connect. If you are prompted to use the WPS connection, you can click on the No option.
- After this, you are supposed to enter the password of your wireless network and hit the ‘Ok’ button.
- When you will be prompted ‘Apply Settings’, you need to hit ‘1’ to choose ‘yes’ option.
- If you have entered the correct password, the message ‘Connected’ will display.
- At last, the ‘Connection Ok’ report will be printer automatically.
Important: It is important for you to know the WiFi name and password to connect your Brother printer device to the wireless network. In case, you have purchased a new router, you can find the default login credentials on the backside of your router. And, if you have forgotten the password, you can reset the router to its factory default to use the default username and password to get connected.
The Bottom Line
Brother printer is known for its innovation, quality printing services, and better productivity. In order to use the printer services, you need to complete the setup by connecting it to the wireless network. Setting up brother printer using the wireless connection is quite a simple process. With the help of the mentioned guidelines, you can easily complete this task. With Brother printer setup, you can have benefits like quality and reliability in the printing experience. So, follow the mentioned guidelines and complete the process without any hassle. Although, if you have a doubt or you are finding trouble in Connecting WLAN Brother Printer, feel free to contact Brother experts anytime you want. The professional can give you the best advice and make sure that you have the best printing experience.