How To Connect Samsung Printer To Wifi
Setting up the printer is the first step to be performed after you purchase it. This process includes device unpacking, power connectivity setup, driver installation, loading ink cartridges, and paper sheets, and most important establishing the wireless connection. Samsung wireless printers are very popular worldwide for amazing wireless printing services. Seeking, How to Connect Samsung Printer to WiFi?
It is easy to connect to WiFi and execute the different tasks, all that the user needs is to follow the setup instructions carefully to avoid any sort of trouble in the process. Are you also a proud owner of a Samsung Printer and looking forward to setting it up?
We are here to help you. In this guide, we are going to share simple guidelines on How to connect Samsung printers to wifi. The brief instructions are mentioned below.
Samsung Printer WiFi Setup – Instructions
- Take your Samsung Printer out of the box, remove all the tapes from it and place it in some convenient location to proceed with the setup process.
- Connect the power cable between your printer’s rear and the power outlet.
- Turn on your printer and load the papers. After that, you need to insert the toner and ink cartridges.
- Click on the Menu button present on the front panel of your Samsung printer. Tap on the Wireless option and click on the ‘WPS Settings’ button.
- Select ‘PIN’ and 8 digit password getting displayed on the control panel screen.
- Enter the PIN on your computer which is connected to the network. After that, you need to install the printer drivers for completing the setup.
Process for How to connect Samsung Printer to WiFi
- Once you are done with the installation of ink cartridges and papers in the main input tray, you need to download the ‘Samsung Wireless Easy Setup’ app on your device.
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation. Click on the “next’ button and wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Then on the ‘Finish’ option and run the application. Click on Next and turn on your printer.
- Select the ‘Next’ button and you will see the Samsung printer wifi setup method dialog box appearing on your screen. Use the USB cable option to touch the radio button.
- Tap on the next and choose the name of the Service Set Identifier from the Network queue available.
- Click on the Next option and enter the WEP and WPA key in the ‘network password’ field to proceed with Samsung wireless printer setup. Now, wait until the process gets completed. It may take a few minutes.
- Click the ‘Wireless’ button and tap on the next option. Try to print the test page. Disconnect the USB cable to complete the wifi connectivity.
That’s All! With these simple guidelines, you can complete the Samsung wireless printer setup on your Windows computer. After completing the setup process, you are all done printing the documents wirelessly from any location in your home using the device connected to the same wifi.
All the mentioned guidelines are pretty simple and easy to follow. But, if you still have any doubts and need help, do not hesitate to contact our experts and seek their advice to fix the issue.
Also Read About – Samsung Express M2020w Setup