Connect My Brother Printer to WiFi
I want to Connect my Brother printer to WiFi. What to do? Well! Connecting your Brother printer to the WiFi network is a simple task, all you have to do is to follow some simple steps. To download the printer software and drivers, you need an active internet connection and for that, it is important to connect your Brother printing device to the wireless network. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you with ‘Connect My Brother Printer to WiFi’. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Brother Wireless Printer Setup
Connecting brother printer to the Wi-Fi network is a simple task and once you are connected, you can print the document from any location in your home or office anytime you want. For the Brother printer wireless configuration, you can use the USB cable. Before you proceed with this Brother wireless printer setup process, note down the network name and WiFi password somewhere because you will need these details later.
Guidelines To Follow To Connect Brother Printer to WiFi Network
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and click on the “Menu” button.
- Go to the ‘All Settings’ from the list of the Multiple options appearing.
- After this, scroll the mouse and tap on the ‘Network’. Hit the Ok button.
- Click on the ‘Network Reset’ option and hit the Ok button.
- Press ‘1’ to say ‘Yes’ and again you need to press ‘1’ for the reboot confirmation.
- Your Brother printing device will reboot now.
- Once you are done with the rebooting process, you will be asked to set up the WiFi for printing the documents wirelessly.
- Press the ‘Ok’ button three times and launch the ‘Setup Wizard’.
- Select the Wireless network from the list appearing.
- Type the password.
- Hit the ‘Ok’ button and click on ‘1’ to apply the Settings.
- You will receive the connection report saying ‘Ok’. After this, it will print automatically to let you know that your printing device is connected to the Wireless network and working fine.
The Wifi printer is set up as one of the core elements of any business activities that take place at work or home. Doing the wireless setup in the desired manner makes your printer your printing machine is available for printing the documents whenever you need it.
When it comes to the Brother WiFi setup, it is important to make sure that you follow the guidelines carefully and complete the process without any interference. We hope that after following the aforementioned steps, you will be able to complete the wireless setup for your Brother printing device and you can start printing the document wirelessly without any hassle. All the mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to follow. Just make sure that you enter the correct details like username and password to connect your device to the WiFi network. Although, if there is any doubt or other query regarding the printer setup, you can always connect the experts and seek their advice. The professional will suggest the best possible solution and make sure that you have the best printing experience with the Brother printer.