How To Connect Hp Envy 6055 To Wifi
The HP Envy 6055 printer is the perfect addition to any home or small office setting because of its skills that blend utility and aesthetics in one place. It seamlessly fits into any workstation because of its streamlined appearance and small footprint. The Envy 6055 ensures ease and effectiveness by providing a variety of features like wireless connectivity, automated double-sided printing, and mobile printing capabilities. In order to get all the benefits of this printer, you need to know how to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi.
Do you have an HP Envy 6055 printer and looking for how to connect the hp envy 6055 to wifi? You will also get information on how to do HP Envy 6055 Wifi Setup. This blog has all the information related to HP Envy 6055 printer.
Let’s begin with the understanding of how to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi:
If you have recently purchased your HP printer, this blog will help you set connection with wifi:
- First, you need to untape your printer and stickers from the printer, including the HP logo.
- The additional support packaging material is given inside the printer; you need to check it thoroughly.
- Remove every packaging material from the tray, compartments, or doors.
- Now, remove the power cord from the printer’s box.
- Then, lift the cartridge compartment to find the recessed point at the side of the tray.
- Also, try to remove printer safety cardboard before printing as paper gets stuck in it.
- Lastly, pull the ink cartridge door and press it gently.
Once the printer is ready to work, we will start with how to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi:
- Start by turning on your printer, and switch on the wireless button available at the back of the printer. Add your printer to the HP Smart App to start printing wirelessly.
- Ensure that you have connected and assembled the printer before printing anything.
- Before turning on your printer’s wifi, specifically, download and install HP Smart App.
- Therefore, this app is mandatory for setting a connection with the WPS setup.
- Start with downloading the app and creating an account on it.
- After that, turn on your wifi using the wireless button, which is available under the power button.
- You will see a purple light on your printer, which means it is ready to connect.
- Launch the app on your device and then, tap on the plus sign to add the printer.
- Then, connect when you see your printer’s name. It will ask for automatic wifi setup; click on yes.
- After that, validate your printer’s name and connect to the right printer.
- Tap next; you will see a blue light blinking means that your printer is trying to connect to your device.
- When this light becomes solid, show that your device is connected and tap on setup complete.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen and start printing your documents.
How to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi using the WPS button:
HP Envy 6055 is a wireless printer, and you can easily connect it to your device using the WPS method:
- Press the wireless button that is given under the back of your HP Envy 6055 printer.
- You will see a blue light flashing on your printer.
- Press the WPS button available on your wifi router.
- This process will enable the WPS on your router.
- Now, wait till both the devices’ blinking lights become solid.
- As it becomes solid, this means that your printer is connected to the wifi.
How to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi for a non-touchscreen printer:
Below are the steps that will help you on how to set connection with HP envy 6055 printer when you have a non-touch screen.
- Start by pressing and holding the wireless and cancel button for 10 seconds. You will see the wireless and power lights start blinking.
- By doing this your HP Printer’s wireless will be reset.
- Now, open the HP Smart App on a Mac or Windows computer.
- Then select and add a new printer.
- Go to the HP Smart App and choose your HP Printer from the list.
- At this point, adhere to the screen’s directions.
- It will immediately connect to the WiFi that is linked to your PC.
- You need to enter your wifi password on the computer screen.
- After this process, your HP Printer will successfully connect to your wifi or wireless network.
HP Envy 6055 can be connected to the wifi if you have a touch screen:
- Press the wireless button on your printer.
- Select the setting icon available on the printer panel.
- Then, go for network setup > wireless setup wizard.
- From the list, select your wifi or network name.
- Enter your wifi password.
- Once you add a password, you will be able to set the connection securely.
We have provided you with the information that will help you with how to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi. All the details are accessible and will not confuse you. However, if you find anything complicated, you can get in touch with our experts anytime. Our professional experts can guide you on all your queries. Therefore, if you need any guidance on how to connect HP Envy 6055 to wifi, contact us immediately.
Also Checkout- HP Deskjet 3755 Connect to wifi