Canon PIXMA TS6220 Wireless Setup
Struggling in canon ts6220 wireless printer setup? Wondering how to do the canon ts6220 setup? Well, here are some simple steps with which you can easily complete the wireless printer setup for your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer. The Canon TS6220 printer is an all-in-one printer offering different printing functions which make it suitable for home or workplace. With the WiFi connectivity feature of this printer, you can connect your printer to a WiFi network and can print the documents from any place. But to use this functionality, you need to do a Canon TS6220 setup. Let’s go ahead with it.
Steps to Unbox Canon TS6220 Printer
Go through the below instructions for unboxing your Canon TS6220 printer. You need to follow all the steps carefully:
- Step 1: Before initiating the steps for unboxing the Canon TS6220 printer, you need to check the seal of the printer box.
- Step 2: Make sure the printer and accessories that come along with it are not damaged. If you find any damage then return it to the manufacturer for replacement.
- Step 3: Unseal the printer box using a knife. Take all the accessories out from the printer box and place them safely.
- Step 4: Also, remove the packaging material and tape present all around the printer and place it on the dirt-free and smooth surface.
- Step 5: In the next step, connect your Canon TS6220 printer to the power outlet using the power cables. Turn on your printer.
- Step 6: Thereafter, install the ink cartridge for your printer in the respective slots. Ensure that you have not interchanged the cartridges as it may cause an error.
- Step 7: At last, download and install all the essential printer drivers on your system.
Quick Guidelines for Canon TS6220 Wireless Printer Setup
If you want to print the documents wirelessly then you need to connect your Canon TS6220 printer to a wireless network. Also, ensure that you have installed the appropriate printer driver for your printer. Follow the below steps for canon ts6220 wireless printer setup on your device:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to enable the easy WiFi connect feature on your Canon TS6220 printer.
- Step 2: Connect your printer to an electrical socket and make sure to turn on your Canon Pixma TS6220.
- Step 3: After that, click on the home button of your device to choose the WiFi connectivity option.
- Step 4: Now, go to the settings that are made on your computer, laptop, or mobile phone. Please confirm the settings and click on the Yes button.
- Step 5: In the next step, go to devices and follow on-screen instructions.
- Step 6: Double-click on the downloaded printer driver or software setup file to install it into your system.
- Step 7: Click on the Start setup option and select the country, region, and language from the drop-down list. After that, the license agreement page displays on the screen. Click on the “I agree” button on the license agreement page after reading it.
- Step 8: Click on the Yes button in the connection setup window. Now, wait for some time until the setup process is completed.
- Step 9: Once you complete the network connection setup, the MP drivers will start installing on your device.
- Step 10: Now, take a test print to see whether the printer is connected to the wireless network or not.
- Step 11: At last, select the additional software from the list that you want to install on your system by clicking on the install button.
- Step 12: After successful canon ts6220 setup, start the print, scan or copy jobs wirelessly to the Canon TS6220 printer.
That’s All! With these steps, you have successfully completed the canon ts6220 wireless printer setup on your device. After the wireless setup, you can print the documents from any place where you want. If you face difficulty try to connect your printer by using the WPS method. In this method, you just need to press the WPS button of your printer and select the wireless network. After that, you are done with the Canon TS6220 setup process.