Canon Pixma TS3300 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma TS3300 wireless setup offers an exclusive experience to its users from its elegant design and impressive high-quality printouts. With this multifunctional printer, you can easily print, scan, copy and fax documents. It also supports the wireless connectivity with which you can take the printout from anywhere without establishing any wired connection. For its effective function, you only need to connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi connection. If you don’t know the steps then scroll down. Here, in this article, you will know the simple instructions for the Canon TS3300 setup. Let’s get started.
Steps for First Time Canon TS3300 Setup
Follow the below steps if you have purchased a new Canon Pixma TS3300 printer and set up it for the first time. Here’s are the steps for canon ts3300 setup:
- Step 1: Firstly, unpack your Canon Pixma TS3300 printer. Remove the wrapping material and tape from all around the printer.
- Step 2: Also, remove the packaging material from the accessories that come along with your printer.
- Step 3: Place your printer on a dirt-free and smooth surface.
- Step 4: After that, plug one end of the power cable into the power socket and another end to your Canon TS3300 printer.
- Step 5: Now, turn on your Canon Pixma TS3300 printer.
- Step 6: In the next step, pull out the input paper tray from the printer and place a bunch of A4 sheets in it.
- Step 7: Make sure all the papers are aligned properly before placing them into the input paper tray to avoid paper jam errors.
- Step 8: Thereafter, place the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots and press gently.
- Step 9: At last, download and install the printer driver and software for your Canon printer model number to complete the canon Pixma ts3300 wireless setup.
Quick Steps to Connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi Connection on Windows
Go through the below steps to connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi connections on Windows devices:
- Step 1: The first step is to insert the CD into the CD/ DVD drive. After that wait for some time until the start-up screen displays.
- Step 2: Click on the Next button and check whether your printer is active or not.
- Step 3: Thereafter, make sure the power LED light on the device is stable. Tap on the Next button.
- Step 4: Connect with your wireless network. After that click on cable-less setup on the displayed screen.
- Step 5: Once you click on the Cable-less setup screen then press and hold the WiFi button on your printer until the orange light blinks on it twice.
- Step 6: Release the WiFi button when the orange light blinks for the second time.
- Step 7: Monitor the device whether the blue lamp on the WiFi blinks quickly or not. Also, check that the power lamp blinks green.
- Step 8: Click on the Next button and choose your country, region, and language. Again, click on the next button to proceed further.
- Step 9: In the next step, choose the .exe file or MP drivers when the software installation list displays on the screen.
- Step 10: At last, click on the ok and then finish to complete the cable-less setup process for your Canon printer.
Steps to Connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi Connection on Mac
Look at the below steps to connect Canon TS3300 to WiFi on Mac devices:
- Step 1: Firstly, download the printer driver and software for your printer model on your device. After that, tap on it from the browser download utility to start the extraction process.
- Step 2: The installer wizard provides the unique password to install the helper tool on your device. Enter the correct password and then the Install Helper.
- Step 3: Now, you have to wait for some time until the connection method selection displays on the screen.
- Step 4: In the next step, press the wireless connection setup and check whether your printer is turned on or not. Also, check the power LED light on the device. It should be stable.
- Step 5: Click on the Next button and then connect to the network.
- Step 6: Thereafter, select the cable-less setup. Once you find the setup screen on Mac then tap on the WiFi symbol for your printer. Press and hold the WiFi button till the orange light flashes two times on it.
- Step 7: Release the WiFi button the second time of blinking and check whether the WiFi light blinks immediately. After clicking on the Next button, the software installation list displays on the Mac device.
- Step 8: Select .dmg file to install it. Click on the Yes button to agree with the license agreement.
- Step 9: At last, click on the Next button to complete the WiFi setup on the Mac device.
With these steps, you can easily complete the Canon Pixma ts3300 wireless setup successfully on your device. All the steps are simple and easy to follow. However, if you face any difficulty then you can contact us at our toll-free number for expert guidance.