Canon Printer TS3122 Setup Without Disk
Canon TS3122 is an all-in-one Inkjet Printer that can fulfill your different printing needs. Along with printing the documents, Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup without Disk also allows you to scan and copy the documents. This printer supports wonderful features such as 4800X1200 DPI resolution and Crossbreed Ink System.
So, if you are interested in taking advantage of these amazing features, complete the Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup and you are all set to use the printer. Some people find the printer setup process quite difficult. All you need is to follow the setup instructions very and carefully and you will be able to complete the setup process successfully.
It is very easy to complete the Canon Printer TS3122 Wireless Setup without Disk process as the printer comes with the features which allow the printer to work wirelessly automatically.
But, there can be so many reasons due to which the Canon Printer may not be able to work wirelessly automatically.
You may have not followed the setup wizard while connecting the printer to the computer or maybe there is no access point. But relax, with the help of Canon IJ Network tool, you can easily resolve this problem.
Steps to follow for Setup without Disk:
- Find the icon for Network connection. It should be displayed in the notification area. Choose your wireless network and tap on the connect button.
- Right click on the network to use. Choose the ‘View Connection Properties’ option available in ‘Context Menu’.Check ‘Show Character’ option.
- Fill in the correct information: Security Type, Encryption Type, and Network Security Type. At last, tap on Cancel.
- Find ‘Numbered Port’ present on the router’s back side. Connect one end of the USB cable to that port and another end to your printer.
- Press ‘Windows-Q’ and in the search bar, type ‘IJ Network Tool’. After that, from the results, choose ‘IJ Network Tool’.
- Now, turn on your printer and tap on update. You can see the printer in ‘Canon IJ Network Tool’.
- Select the printer name and tap on the configuration. Choose ‘Wireless LAN option’. Fill the access point name you use.
- Proceed further with the process of Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup without Disk and click the search button. From the results displayed, select your network. Click on Set.
- From the ‘Encryption Method’ drop-down menu, select the ‘Preferred Security’ protocol (WPA, WPA2 or WEP).
- Select ‘Configuration’. The onscreen instructions to set up the security protocol will display on your screen.
- Choose ‘Get IP Address Automatically’ option and click on the ok Button. Your Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup Without Disk is now complete.
- Place the paper sheet in the paper tray. Click the ‘Menu’ button and select ‘Device Settings’. This option is present under the control panel.
- Use ‘ Directional Pad’ and select ‘LAN’ settings. Tap on Ok.
- Your printer will print the copy of network settings.
So, follow these easy steps and complete the Canon TS3122 Install and setup process. Follow every step in the given sequence to avoid the mistakes and complete the process without any hassle.
We tried to cover most of the important topics for you. If you still have some queries then feel free to contact us. We will surely try to help you with it.
Read about – Canon TS 3122 Wireless Setup