Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup Instructions
Canon Pixma TS3122 is an all-in-one Inkjet color printer that is capable of taking care of all your printing requirements. This printer allows you to easily print documents from your device. The printing and scanning features of Canon TS3122 are ultimate, all you need is to make sure that you complete the Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup process in the right way.
Canon Pixma TS3122 is an affordable, compact printer that can perfectly fulfill your printing needs. You can also print remotely from your loved gadget using the printer, but before that, you need to complete the Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup process to make the best use of your printer and avoid hassles in the printing process.
How to install a Canon TS 3122 printer?
The Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup process is quite easy as the device comes along with a system that makes a device work wirelessly automatically. But, there can be so many reasons that may not let your device work automatically.
You may not have an access point or skipped the setup wizard when plugging the Canon printer to the computer. But, there is no need to get stressed as with Canon IJ, you can easily tackle these issues.
Below are the steps following which you can complete Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup process:
- Start with the Canon ts 3122 printer installation by locating an icon for the Network connection on your printer. The icon should be displayed in the notification area. Choose your WIFI network and click the ‘Connect’ button.
- You have to right click on the network to use. Choose the ‘View Connection Properties’ option present on the ‘Context Menu’. After that check the option ‘Check Character’.
- Fill the right details: Security Type, Encryption Type, and the Network Security Key. After completing this, click the ‘Cancel’ option.
- Locate a numbered port on the router ’s back side. Connect the USB cable to the port and printer.
- Press ‘Windows -Q’. Type ‘IJ Network Tool’ in the search bar and choose the right option from displayed results.
- Choose your printer name and click ‘Configuration’. Select the Wireless LAN option.
- Click the search button and proceed further with Canon ts 3122 printer install process. Select your network and click Set.
- From the encryption method drop-down menu, choose security protocol.
- Select ‘Configuration’. You will get on-screen instructions to set up a security key.
- Choose “Get IP Address Automatically”. Press the ‘OK’ button and your Canon ts 3122 install process is complete & close the windows.
By following these simple and easy steps, you can complete Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup. If you need help, you can also contact the technicians for printer support.
You can also checkout for Canon MG3620 Setup