Canon TR7520 Setup
Canon PIXMA TR7520 all-in-one one wireless printer designed to meet all the printing, copying, scanning, and faxing requirements of the customers. The printer is known for delivering high-quality printing outcomes, and reliable to use. After you complete the Canon TR7520 Setup on your computer, you can start printing the documents wirelessly whenever you want. The best thing about wireless printing is that users do not need to stay stuck with the printer all the time for printing, any device with wireless printing capabilities can be connected to the printer for wireless printing. So if you are also looking forward to completing the Canon TR7520 Setup, read the post and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Setup: Guidelines To Follow
To set up the printer and print document wirelessly without actually establishing a physical connection between the printer and computer, follow the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below:
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Enable the WiFi Network option on your printing device.
- Now, you need to tap on the Wi-Fi icon followed by the ‘LAN’ settings.
- Choose ‘Wireless LAN’ and click on Wireless LAN Setup>>Manual Connect.
- Your printer will start finding the available Wi-Fi networks in the range.
- Now, you need to choose the Wireless Router from the provided list for Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Setup, enter the passphrase, and click on the ‘ok’ button.
- After this, you are supposed to install the Canon printer drivers on your device and then print the test page.
- Your printing device will be now connected to the WiFi network.
Unable to connect canon tr7520 to wifi? Here is what you need to do:
Although, following the guidelines above, you can easily Connect Canon TR7520 to WiFi. But, if you are unable to connect your device, then first we need you to make sure that you have followed all the guidelines in sequence like they are mentioned above. But, if that is not working for you, we suggest you check and make sure that:
- Your device is connected to the power supply and functioning properly.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection, it must be active and working fine.
- Check for the install printer software and drivers, it must be up to date.
- In case the drivers are outdated, you can visit the Canon official website and download the latest drivers respective to your printer model.
- Check and make sure that your Ink cartridges have enough ink to print the documents.
- Make sure that you load enough blank sheets in the printer tray for printing the documents.
So, these are some simple troubleshooting steps that you need to follow to fix the Canon printer setup issue. Make sure that you keep these factors always in mind while setting up your printing device.
Connecting a device to a wireless network offer a propelled to print the document any time from any location. The steps above clearly stating the process to complete the setup process. In case, your printer is unable to print the documents, you can check fr the troubleshooting steps mentioned to deal with the issue. Hopefully, these steps will help you to fix the problem and continue printing the documents without any hassle. But, if you are still unable to connect Canon tr7520 to wifi, contact the experts for professional advice. There are chances that something is wrong with your printer due to which it is unable to communicate with the computer. To fix this problem, you need guidance from a person with good technical knowledge. So, get in touch with the Canon team and discover the best solution to your problem.