Canon TR4522 Setup
After buying a printer, it is very necessary to unbox it and complete the setup. In the race for high-tech printing devices, Canon TR4522 is the most preferred choice of users. This printer allows the users to print documents wirelessly from any device at home or office using the wireless connection after Canon Tr4522 Setup.
Once, you can are done with the setup, you can perform the different printing operations like printing, scanning, and faxing. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for Canon Tr4522 Setup that will help you to set up your printing device for Windows and MAC.
How to connect Canon tr4522 to WiFi?
The user can connect the IJ Start Canon TR4522 printer to the network with or without using the software. Select any method that you want to use for establishing a successful wifi connection. If you want, you can go for the Easy WiFi Connect method to connect your Canon TR4522 setup without a wireless router.
You have to mention the router details on your PC that is connected to your printing device. You can also use the ‘WPS’ and ‘WPS’ Pin for setting up the wireless connection. Below, we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help you to set up the printer using the wireless connection:
1. Setup for Windows
- Check and make sure that your printer is turned on before you initiate the wireless connection setup.
- If ‘Follow the Instructions’ screen is appearing on the printer display of control pane, you need to click on the ‘Stop’ button.
- Click on the Stop button present on the control panel.
- Use the ‘Arrow’ keys and choose the ‘Wireless Setup’ option. Click on the ‘Ok’ button for validating your selection.
- Choose the ‘WPS’ option from the Canon TR4522 WiFi setup menu and click on the OK.
- After this, you need to move the wifi router and find the ‘WPS’ button on it.
- After locating the WPS button on your router, click the button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button present on the printer within a few seconds.
- Click on Ok again when the prompt appears on the screen of your printer.
- Touch the ‘Copy’ button to proceed with the process.
- Open Driver Installation Wizard and install your printer.
Note: The aforementioned instructions only help when you have WPS enabled access point.
2. Setup for MAC
- Turn on your printing device and press the ‘Menu/Wireless Connect’ button and hold it for a few seconds.
- When you see printing screen appearing, follow the instructions and proceed with the setup process.
- Get the Setup file downloaded on your MAC device from the official website.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the printer installation.
- Check and make sure that you choose ‘Wireless’ as the connection method when prompted.
That’s All! These are some simple guidelines that can help you to complete the
Canon TR4522 WiFi Setup for Windows and MAC devices. While performing the setup, make sure that you have an active internet connection. Also, if you have any queries or doubts, you can always take expert advice and get the problem sorted in the shortest possible time.
Also Checkout – Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup